AR Question

#1EmoBanger69Posted 4/2/2013 6:09:52 PM
So the ar caps at 80%(567) or something right? So how can you make armor that makes you invincible if the armor cap is 80%
#2lunarswordPosted 4/2/2013 6:12:13 PM
health regen + 100% spell absobtion
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3EmoBanger69(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:14:06 PM
I mean you can make armor that reduces damage to almost 0... but if the armor cap is only 80% how is that possible?
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 4/2/2013 6:15:33 PM
EmoBanger69 posted...
I mean you can make armor that reduces damage to almost 0... but if the armor cap is only 80% how is that possible?

Because most enemies do almost no damage, so 80% reduction is amazing.
Also, no, you cannot make it so you take no damage, 80% is the cap.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5Omega_GilgameshPosted 4/2/2013 6:45:54 PM
lunarsword posted...
health regen + 100% spell absobtion

You can try and get 100% spell absorbtion, but I believe that that, as well as resist magicka, is capped at 80% as well.

EmoBanger69 posted...

Keep in mind that difficulty affects how much damage you take, having high health makes normal damage attacks do relatively nothing to your health bar, and that some enemies don't level up as you do, and most enemies in dungeons are locked to that level the first time you visit that dungeon, meaning 90% of the enemies won't scale up after you first fight them. There are a few enemies in some dungeons at least that WILL level up with you.

Also, having 100 in block and using a shield will reduce the damage AFTER armor rating down by 80%, so with both of those, you'll reduce damage down to 4%. FOUR PERCENT!
---
The World's Most Interesting Man: I don't always herp, but when I do, I derp.
#6forrestzK08Posted 4/2/2013 7:01:55 PM
Resto loop.
---
Sorry about any spelling mistakes. Most of my posts are from my phone when I'm bored at work.