Man, I HATE the damn pets in this game

#1OEIO999Posted 4/2/2013 7:38:42 PM
Freakin' Meeko won't step aside form the door. What is wrong with these damn animals, and why didn't Beth create a kicking option for moments like these
#2Jakobs_FodderPosted 4/2/2013 7:39:58 PM
*Is greatly disturbed by this.*
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#3dante1331Posted 4/2/2013 7:41:23 PM
They did, it's called unrelenting force.
---
Look at this noob!
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123
#4hk7111Posted 4/2/2013 7:43:20 PM
dante1331 posted...
They did, it's called unrelenting force.

Thats more of picking it up and throwing it across the house option then kicking it.
---
Rainbow dash is best pony.
Gamertag:RAlNB0W D4SH, Psn:Hk1777, feel free to add me but tell me youre from gamefaqs or something or I won't accept
#5MrcTOtheJPosted 4/2/2013 7:47:20 PM(edited)
Jakobs_Fodder posted...
*Is greatly disturbed by this.*

This is a game where you can, Murder People, Sacrafice someone one at least one occsion (maybe more that I'm forgeting) get in bar fights with little provacation, and many other things.

And someone wanting to kick a dog out of your way disturbs you? Now I don't condone that IRL, but in the game...no harm especially since the damn dogs do get in your way.

Unless that was Sarcasam that flew over my head, then I appologize.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#6deadpool223Posted 4/2/2013 7:46:47 PM
because not everyone is a scumbag who hits animals
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 4/2/2013 7:48:32 PM
deadpool223 posted...

I get that, and I said I don't condone it in real life.

But I don't see him disturbed by all of the death in this game but kicking a dog?

I don't know maybe I'm just not geting it, and this is coming from an animal person.
---
#8IamI3rianPosted 4/2/2013 7:55:00 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
deadpool223 posted...

But I don't see him disturbed by all of the death in this game but kicking a dog?

I don't know maybe I'm just not geting it, and this is coming from an animal person.

Mrc... as a general rule, the complete nutcases who are obsessed with animals aren't really bothered much by the deaths of thinking, feeling people.

They won't even understand why it's a problem, and some of the more extreme examples will claim the world is better off with less people, and more dogs.

So yeah, the fact that one of these lunatics is bothered by kicking a dog, and not by killing a bride on her wedding night... well yeah. I think you get the point.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
A plethora of real life problems. =' (
#9MrcTOtheJPosted 4/2/2013 7:57:07 PM
IamI3rian posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
deadpool223 posted...

Mrc... as a general rule, the complete nutcases who are obsessed with animals aren't really bothered much by the deaths of thinking, feeling people.

They won't even understand why it's a problem, and some of the more extreme examples will claim the world is better off with less people, and more dogs.

So yeah, the fact that one of these lunatics is bothered by kicking a dog, and not by killing a bride on her wedding night... well yeah. I think you get the point.

Yeah I've noticed this as well, hell I'm an animal person, but come on.

I rember a topic about someone wanting dogs in GTAV to be invincible like kids in Skyrim/Fallout on GTAForums, god was that a cluster f***.
---
#10RebelElite791Posted 4/2/2013 7:59:08 PM
IamI3rian posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
deadpool223 posted...

Probably because animals aren't aware of what's happening or why, and it shouldn't be added just for the hell of it. There's a reason kids aren't killable. And, you know, you can easily hit said dog with a sword. Kicking is just unnecessary. Animals are innocent in every definition of the word. Humans are not.

But I guess I'm a nutcase. Good to know I suppose, I'll keep that one in mind.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/NvRUjep.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xqJhbJ3.jpg