Coming back to the game

#1CompletelySilenPosted 4/3/2013 10:24:41 AM
So I've decided to pick this game up again since it has some dlc. So what I wantto know isisIsis the 3 dlc's worth buying? Give me the good details and the bad!!!!
---
No day but today!
#2RampagingwalrusPosted 4/3/2013 10:28:47 AM
You should have come back a week ago, all the DLC was on sale.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#3CompletelySilen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 12:16:29 PM
I've got the money, not a big deal for me
---
No day but today!
#4ggrissomPosted 4/3/2013 1:10:26 PM
CompletelySilen posted...
So I've decided to pick this game up again since it has some dlc. So what I wantto know isisIsis the 3 dlc's worth buying? Give me the good details and the bad!!!!

All 3 are worth buying, with Dragonborn providing the most content. Be wary when you install Dawnguard. After level 10, if you fast travel to towns and arrive at night, you risk random vampire attacks that can kill NPC's you might want alive... If you are unsure if you will arrive at night, fast travel to somewhere closer to the town, then wait until your sure you won't arrive at night.
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#5da_gamaPosted 4/3/2013 1:16:23 PM
CompletelySilen posted...

All 3 are worth buying, with Dragonborn providing the most content. Be wary when you install Dawnguard. After level 10, if you fast travel to towns and arrive at night, you risk random vampire attacks that can kill NPC's you might want alive... If you are unsure if you will arrive at night, fast travel to somewhere closer to the town, then wait until your sure you won't arrive at night.

It's not just at night mind, you. I've had a few attacks during the day as well. One way I found to get around it though is to fast travel to a spot near the city entrance, like Whiterun's stable and just go from there.
---
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote