You know what I missed from oblivion?

#11Xade76Posted 4/3/2013 11:39:42 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
I miss unarmed.....................

And Acrobatics..................................

Also Athletics..................................................

Leave it to Bethesda to REMOVE content!!!

I don't care about those skills at all. Now I WOULD like there to be a badass fist weapon, and maybe a couple spells/enchantments/potions that boost sprinting speed and jumping height, but oh well. Then again, things like those last two might break the game, the way it's designed.
---
http://tinyurl.com/a7bj4rp
My Top 5: Tetris Attack!, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Dark Souls
#12Bigj089Posted 4/4/2013 2:35:38 AM
From Oblivion I miss spell crafting, individual leg armor, some of the summon spells, some skills, attributes, short swords, some unique weapons, and the stereotypical wizard style robes.

From Morrowind I miss individual left and right pauldrons, left and right gauntlets, the ability to equip clothing and armor at the same time, being able to drop stacks of gold, spears, first person werewolf prospective, mark, recall, levitate, more summoning spells, cast on use enchantments, being able to set up a base anywhere(items didnt disappear from the world or crates,chests, ect.), more hand placed items, non-leveled items, some of the unique items, and towns not being in separate cells.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#13RoseCorsagePosted 4/4/2013 10:48:43 AM
huerito323 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

Acrobatics and Athletics were too easy to level up. I always thought it was dumb to have a speed skill and a skill to jump high. Very unnecessary to have. I'm glad they got rid of pointless skills like that.

I think the point is that they removed alot of features, without really replacing them. I mean, really look at it. The only REAL differences between 4 and 5 is you can dual wield, the level system and the graphics are better. There isnt much MORE than Oblivion. Sure, the dungeons are better, and so are the stories and combat, but for some reason, there are only like, what, 10 of each weapon class? And each of them are the EXACT SAME as eachother, save for skin and damage. There are LESS spells, and no way to make more. There are LESS perk abilities too. Sure, athletics and acrobatics were more or less useless to any nonsneak class, why remove content altogether? Why not improve, replace, or just straight up leave it?

As much as I like Skyrim, i really dont know how people are.still spending all their waking hours playing it. Ive made SO MANY characters, and except the medium they use to kill the enemies, they always turn out the same.
---
"Praise the Sun!" - Commander Shepard (Skyrim)
#14KoRiy5000Posted 4/4/2013 10:53:02 AM
i miss the mage skill for no armor. or they could let me enchant my robe with a "flesh" spell. like oblivion let me put a shield enchant so my mage wasnt too easy to kill
#15KC_CheeseKingPosted 4/4/2013 4:16:21 PM
I miss the superior lockpicking minigame.
---
Please assume that any posts I make are referring to single-player unless I say otherwise. I couldn't possibly give less of a **** about multiplayer or co-op.
#16PathlessBulletPosted 4/4/2013 4:21:07 PM
I miss the sense of adventure that Oblivion had!
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#17CrazycatdudePosted 4/4/2013 4:22:43 PM
I miss the hotkey

And Zombies

And being able to use magic without "equipping it"

And good DLC
---
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
#18DougymcPosted 4/4/2013 4:29:09 PM
KC_CheeseKing posted...
I miss the superior lockpicking minigame.

The only thing I miss about it is the auto-attempt option. I don't really mind the new minigame.

Billy-De-Kid posted...

Unarmed, yes. The other two, not really. I wouldn't say no to them returning, though.
#19turn_basedPosted 4/4/2013 4:42:18 PM
I miss D. Fyr

They gave me a pouch from Telvanni instead. A guy whose head I probably damaged a daedric dai-katana with.
#20sunbro1Posted 4/4/2013 4:49:29 PM
Divayth Fyr is a member of house telvanni as well.
---
Ours is the fury