Most competent stealth follower?

#1EdenEndePosted 4/3/2013 4:09:28 PM
I just recently made a warrior type and hired Jenassa. I realized I love having a follower with me, but they always seem to mess up my sneaking. Are any worth taking along?
---
Silence, my brother.
#2youshallbeasgodPosted 4/3/2013 4:11:33 PM
Cicero is decent
---
I've covered wars, you know.
#3MrcTOtheJPosted 4/3/2013 4:13:24 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Cicero is decent

If you can tollarate his non stop annoying quotes he randomly says while following you. At least IMO he's annoying as all hell.

There's the Dark Brotherhood initiates as well, they're pretty good at sneaking and are some of the better followers in the game in all actuality.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#4SiculuPosted 4/3/2013 7:20:16 PM
Unfortunately, Jenassa is among the best sneakers. In addition to the above, Aela is really good too.
---
I live tomorrow, you I'll not follow
As you wallow in a sea of sorrow
#5konvikt_17Posted 4/3/2013 8:00:08 PM
Jenassa is a great stealth follower.
---
"When you can't sleep, well you can't dream
When you can't dream, well whats life mean?"~Bullet-Hollywood undead
#6IamI3rianPosted 4/4/2013 2:43:47 AM(edited)
Here, look at this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aly8njaU3H1adGJYTlJaUnRxRUN2RnM5MkxPaU1mQkE&toomany=true

^List of follower stats.

Worth Mentioning, the next two best sneaks (after Aela/Cic) are both casters. Faendal is the next "attacker" in the group.

---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#7Cast_SupremacyPosted 4/4/2013 4:08:43 AM
IamI3rian posted...
Here, look at this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aly8njaU3H1adGJYTlJaUnRxRUN2RnM5MkxPaU1mQkE&toomany=true

^List of follower stats.

Worth Mentioning, the next two best sneaks (after Aela/Cic) are both casters. Faendal is the next "attacker" in the group.

Beat me to it!

Hmm, that document lists Jenassa's sneak as 49... that can't be right.. A few things about it seem incorrect actually. Erik the Slayer is listed as having 0 sneak, but I remember in the PC forums someone delved into the game and founf out he does actually have some level in it, albeit low.

But anyway, I've played with Eola and Marcurio, and they seem to do very well.

(I'd love to see that document updated with all the DLC followers. As it is, it's completely vanilla)
#8Evil_SandwichPosted 4/4/2013 4:12:07 AM
Serana has 100 Sneak at level 50 IIRC.
#9SephirothePosted 4/4/2013 4:14:08 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Serana has 100 Sneak at level 50 IIRC.

The problem with Serana is that she raises everything from the dead, and zombies don't even attempt to sneak.
---
"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world." - Buddah
#10PootbirdPosted 4/4/2013 4:15:20 AM
If you want to sneak you really shouldn't have followers.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.