Thalmor Headquarters in Solitude

#1darkportal785Posted 4/3/2013 4:22:49 PM
Just found this place today, has it been there since launch?

Free beds, no NPC's, and a warmap of the Forts in Skyrim. Anyone know what's up with this place?
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#2Dreadsword101Posted 4/3/2013 4:27:05 PM
Been there since release. No Thalmor ever occupy it. Maybe they have a "headquarters" in Solitude just to scare the Empire. Maybe Bethesda was just lazy. We will never know... unless somebody asks a developer or something.
#3HoonDingPosted 4/3/2013 4:28:36 PM
Perhaps it will be filled up in a DLC.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#4PootbirdPosted 4/3/2013 4:28:43 PM
Maybe they will make use of it in further DLC maybe?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#5silverhunter16Posted 4/3/2013 4:30:16 PM
It's been there since launch. No one is ever there so stealing everything is fine and you can use it for some safe storage but in my experience you can't sleep in the bed because it's considered trespassing.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#6AddictedToXboxPosted 4/3/2013 4:30:28 PM
HoonDing posted...
Perhaps it will be filled up in a DLC.

That, or it was apart of an unused quest.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#7darkportal785(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 4:33:49 PM
silverhunter16 posted...
It's been there since launch. No one is ever there so stealing everything is fine and you can use it for some safe storage but in my experience you can't sleep in the bed because it's considered trespassing.

I just slept in the bed in the master bedroom, it's cool to sleep in the cell.

I would like some Thalmor guy to liven the place up, hopefully it'll be used for something.
---
This post was brought to you by the letter Xbox and the number 5.
#8Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/3/2013 4:36:08 PM
So Dark is your computer finally dead?
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#9silverhunter16Posted 4/3/2013 4:37:14 PM
darkportal785 posted...
silverhunter16 posted...

I just slept in the bed in the master bedroom, it's cool to sleep in the cell.

I would like some Thalmor guy to liven the place up, hopefully it'll be used for something.

Well like I said in my experience. Whenever I tried it I'd get a message saying I'm trespassing and it still does it so maybe my game is just bugged but I'm sort of use to it by now.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#10thekosmicfool part 2Posted 4/3/2013 8:54:34 PM
UESP says it's trespassing unless you're aligned with the Legion.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.