Heal Undead even if you join the Dawnguard (chance easily missed) (Spoilers)

#21Mistere Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 10:43:02 PM
Nepharen posted...
Made a new character straight from Helgen thinking that perhaps I've encountered my share of glitches with my current save file and that this interfered with my results.

No dice, still can't get this to work. Managed to speak to him several times before Serana's return was announced and encountered same scripted response. From the moment Vingalmo speaks to Serana to the moment I was banished by Harkon, I couldn't get Ronthil to sell me any spells.

It more than likely doesn't matter to ask but do you have all the dlc?

The only reason I ask is I could never get the Ultimate Dupe to work until I had all the dlc, I don't know why I just couldn't. Not that this is the same more than likely it's just my game being weird. If so let me say once again that I am very sorry for wasting everyone's time.
---
Water+Fall=Radiation.
#22Mick65Posted 4/6/2013 10:52:48 PM
Mistere Man posted...
Nepharen posted...
Made a new character straight from Helgen thinking that perhaps I've encountered my share of glitches with my current save file and that this interfered with my results.

No dice, still can't get this to work. Managed to speak to him several times before Serana's return was announced and encountered same scripted response. From the moment Vingalmo speaks to Serana to the moment I was banished by Harkon, I couldn't get Ronthil to sell me any spells.

The only reason I ask is I could never get the Ultimate Dupe to work until I had all the dlc, I don't know why I just couldn't. Not that this is the same more than likely it's just my game being weird. If so let me say once again that I am very sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Sincerely, no need to apologies.

I've had all dlcs since they came out for xbox and it took me forever to get some of the trickier glitches to work, including the follower dupe. Everyones game is quirky in it's own way. All of my files have their own 'personality'.
---
JAFO
#23NepharenPosted 4/7/2013 2:45:52 PM
Mick65 posted...
Mistere Man posted...

Sincerely, no need to apologies.

I've had all dlcs since they came out for xbox and it took me forever to get some of the trickier glitches to work, including the follower dupe. Everyones game is quirky in it's own way. All of my files have their own 'personality'.

I have all three dlcs and up to date patches, but this ^
Every game is marginally different, could even be because I have a downloaded copy instead of a disc. Maybe even the order I installed the dlcs.
#24rush86Posted 4/7/2013 2:52:08 PM
agentspoon posted...
*looks up from newspaper*

Interesting, Spoon approves.

*goes back to newspaper*

never write that stupid crap again