Any word on new DLC?

#1True_Warrior52Posted 4/5/2013 1:15:46 PM
Finished all of Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and Dawnguard. Is there any word(rumors or facts) on a new DLC?
---
I'm German-Jew. Others found: 3
(See Quote for laughs)
#2HoonDingPosted 4/5/2013 1:17:40 PM
No news, and the biggest rumors have a really dumb basis, especially after all this time of quiet from Bethesda.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we might hear something once the consoles have the 1.9 patch. Just a hunch.
---
Don't let the dragon drag on!
#3Tequila_ShotPosted 4/5/2013 1:19:03 PM
A couple months ago, everyone was all riled up thinking the next one was going to be called "Redguard", completely disregarding the fact that Redguard is already a game and that Bethesda was just trying to protect their assets by refiling the copyright on "Redguard".
---
If you're a gamer, it is your responsibility to share this with everyone you know:
http://youtu.be/jHmDjNCZR3k
#4Jakobs_FodderPosted 4/5/2013 1:19:23 PM
HoonDing posted...
No news, and the biggest rumors have a really dumb basis, especially after all this time of quiet from Bethesda.

I have a sneaking suspicion that we might hear something once the consoles have the 1.9 patch. Just a hunch.

I second this.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#5True_Warrior52(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:24:22 PM
HoonDing posted...

Hm. You're probably right, unfortunately. Thanks. Hopefully it's soon, at least. I need to hit level 80 again, but I need new content to do it. Im sick of everything else xD
---
(See Quote for laughs)
#6Gamer-ChrisPosted 4/5/2013 1:28:24 PM
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hope the next DLC takes place in Orsinium. Orsimer are awesome, and there is a lot of potential for an Orsinium setting. Hell, I could totally see Talos-worshiping sets fleeing there to escape Thalmor prosecution, 'cause something tells me the Orcs aren't as willing to bend over for the Thalmor, which opens up possibilities for quests surrounding tensions between the Orcs, the Thalmor, and Talos-worshiping Nords. And maybe Thalmor-lovers could finally get an opportunity to side with the Thalmor.

I don't think an Orsinium DLC should be based around the Thalmor though. I'm just saying there is a lot of potential for cool quests.
---
I like video games.
#7Fenix481Posted 4/5/2013 1:28:40 PM
HoonDing posted...

Your gifts of seeing into the future are amazing, they're going to announce a new project for their game after their current project is released to everyone?
You must be some kind of witch.
---
That's like roleplaying Barney as a blue dinosaur, just because you're not hardcore enough to play him purple.
If he isn't purple, he isn't Barney.
#8True_Warrior52(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:33:41 PM
The land of the Orcs would be enjoyable. I'd probably kill all of them, but it would be fun.

Filthy orcs.
---
(See Quote for laughs)
#9Gamer-ChrisPosted 4/5/2013 1:36:32 PM(edited)
Orcs are cuddly under all that ugliness.
---
I like video games.