Will 1.9 legendary difficulty makes skyrim harder than Dark Souls

#11Necro_Fear89Posted 4/6/2013 11:38:21 AM
Way different games, Dark Souls is only hard when you are new playing it. After that the game becomes extremely easy, I can beat the game in 3 or 4 hours now as opposed to my first playthrough which was 20 hours. One thing I never like about Skyrim or Elder Scrolls games in general is how higher difficulties just makes enemies bigger damage sponges, it's gonna be way harder because of the inability to actually dodge attacks so most hits you have to endure. I will try out Legendary, and honestly I'm glad this patch is adding a higher difficulty for those who want it but it makes me wish they buffed Destruction-playing a mage on Legendary is gonna be quite a challenge.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#12chufaPosted 4/6/2013 11:43:40 AM
mewmew42 posted...

I just want the difficulty to be insane where I will p in my pants when I see a dragon

It is more like you will p in your pants for holding it so long because the fight takes so damn long as each of your arrows does .0001% of the dragon's health.
---
How to start a fight in the internet:
1. Express an opinion. 2. Wait.