Elder Scrolls Roleplay Part 3, the Oblivion Crisis.

#191PootbirdPosted 4/8/2013 1:48:18 PM
Elixium

I drank my potion as I left the shop, my skin stopped stinging, good.
I made my way to the arcane university, there I saw an Altmer Mage, I walked up to her to ask for directions to the library.
Before I could open my mouth she snapped...
"I'm sorry but as one of the most well respected and important members of the university, I'm afraid I am much too Important to speak with you, good day"
She began walking straight past me
'Wow lady show a little respect for a fellow Altmer!" I called after her.
I let her leave, I'm sure there will be far more helpful people inside the building...

I entered the university and spoke with an imperial donning blue robes
"Hello there, I'm looking for the library, do you know where that could be?"
The man, who was looking at a grand soul gem, turned to face me
"Hello there high elf, yes we have a library it's outside around the outer ring of the university, but while your here would you like to take the chance to join the university? We need as many mages as possible if we have any hope of purging cyrodiil of necromancy"
I wasn't really in the mood to join any kind of guild, but necromancy really needs to go in all of Tamriel, and this comes from a walking corpse, as Edwinn called me.
"Well really I was already welcomed by master Riptok, yknow the argonian alteration master"
"Master Riptok? Ah yes well ugh.. I'm sorry to tell you this but he had a bad run in with necromancers, I'm afraid he's dead"
My heart sank, he was a good teacher in alteration magic, seems hard to believe the last time I saw him was when he gave me a task to deal with a disturbance, which then leaded me into the mythic dawn business..
"Well if Riptok welcomed you then I guess I should honour his memory and grant you membership, welcome fellow Mage"
He handed me my own blue robe
"Thanks il ugh.. Try it on later"
I wasn't going to do that, I much preferred my Akaviri robes, robes that look like skirts are just too fiddly and distracting, the Akaviri version of the robes is simply a sleeveless black cloak with a hood and no skirt, much more suitable for acrobatics.

I made my way to the library, an argonian was tending to the books
"Hello do you have a book called 'sons of the daedra?"
Like the khajiit back in skyrim, she got out a scroll and moved her scaled finger down it.
"Yes we have one in stock right now, would you like to check it out?"
I took the book, I was allowed to have it for a full week, plenty of time to read it.
I headed out the library and found a study bench outside, I sat on it and began reading.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#192MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 2:00:46 PM
One-With-Wind:

"Well Lykos, you rest up, I have connections in the College, and I know some of my Father figure's friends in the Legion, I'll see what I can dig up in books, and from people, and be back by nightfall."

One left for the Arcane University. One was walking to the liberary and saw an Altmer looking though a book just outside called 'Sons of the Deadra'

"Excuse me, can I borrow that when you're done with that? I'm looking into something"
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#193PootbirdPosted 4/8/2013 2:06:24 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
One-With-Wind:

"Well Lykos, you rest up, I have connections in the College, and I know some of my Father figure's friends in the Legion, I'll see what I can dig up in books, and from people, and be back by nightfall."

One left for the Arcane University. One was walking to the liberary and saw an Altmer looking though a book just outside called 'Sons of the Deadra'

"Excuse me, can I borrow that when you're done with that? I'm looking into something"

An argonian had asked me about the book, I believe he must be aiming for similar goals as me if he wants the book too.
"I'm sorry but I came all the way from skyrim to get this, are you looking into the same daedric invasions as I am? If so we could help eachother out"
I passed him the book
"You can borrow it for a while I guess"
---
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#194MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 2:08:16 PM
One-With-Wind:

"I am actually." One sat down on the other side of the Bench. "We've had a run in not with a deadra but an agent of theres an Orc."
---
#195PootbirdPosted 4/8/2013 2:11:17 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
One-With-Wind:

"I am actually." One sat down on the other side of the Bench. "We've had a run in not with a deadra but an agent of theres an Orc."

An Orc? My mind sparked, this could possibly be the same Orc Harkon told me to kill.
"An Orc? By any chance is this Orc called Grog? I'm trying to hunt him down"
---
#196I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/8/2013 2:11:21 PM
Lysona

The… shadow people were everywhere. I turned to Floyd.

‘’Floyd, hide!’’

He summoned a clannfear and then vanished. I cast a shielding spell on me and charged a frost spell. I was scared, but I was ready to defend myself if I needed to.

Vallus

‘’Good, we’re making some progress!’’

A few of the trainees were actually doing quite well. I guess it wouldn’t be a bad day after all. I looked over and saw someone familiar. Elixium? I wanted to take a break and speak to him, but it looked like he was already talking to someone else, an Argonian. I'll talk to him later. I didn’t want to bother him.

‘’OW!’’ One of the trainees hit the side of my head while I was distracted.
‘’I’m sorry instructor!’’
‘’It’s fine. Just a little cut. Let’s keep training.’’
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#197MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 2:13:38 PM
Pootbird posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
One-With-Wind:

An Orc? My mind sparked, this could possibly be the same Orc Harkon told me to kill.

One eyed the Altmer he had an idea that he wasn't all he seemed but he proceded, an extra ally would be useful in this endevor.

"Yes he was, the Cult he works for, sent him, to kill two friends of mine, and I, nearly killed both of us."
---
#198PootbirdPosted 4/8/2013 2:16:56 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Pootbird posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
One-With-Wind:

One eyed the Altmer he had an idea that he wasn't all he seemed but he proceded, an extra ally would be useful in this endevor.

"Yes he was, the Cult he works for, sent him, to kill two friends of mine, and I, nearly killed both of us."

"Well I'm looking to kill him, and you seem like you want to be rid of him, our goals are aligned"
I gave the book to the argonian
"How will this book help you may I ask?"
---
#199MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 2:20:48 PM
Pootbird posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Pootbird posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
One-With-Wind:

"Well I'm looking to kill him, and you seem like you want to be rid of him, our goals are aligned"
I gave the book to the argonian
"How will this book help you may I ask?"

"Namely seeing the connection he has with a Deadric prince." One said "Hopefully it'll have something on the Cult he works for, my friend says it's for the Mythic Dawn, I don't know much about them, besides they seem to worship Dagon."

One noded "It dose seem our goals are aligned, this Grog needs to be, erased so to speak. And you look like you can handle your self, but..." One lowered his voice "I've traveled allot so I have suspecions to what you are...if you catch my drift." One was trying not to over step any bounds but he's traveled allot and has suspecions this man was a vampire judgeing by his eyes.
---
#200PootbirdPosted 4/8/2013 2:26:41 PM
Damn it, he caught me out.
"What am I? Well I'm blessed by Molag bal, a vampire lord in other words"
I lowered my hood showing my glowing orange eyes
"Don't worry, I'm not hungry" I chuckled
---