Elder Scrolls Roleplay Part 3, the Oblivion Crisis.

#351I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/9/2013 9:09:04 PM
Lysona

‘’Oh great. Floyd, stop!’’

Floyd kept summoning the creatures seemingly at random. Valthar and a Khajiit looked like they were egging him on.

‘’Floyd! No. No more pets!’’

He looked at me and grinned. Then he summoned a pair of spider daedra.

‘’Please Floyd stop this! What have you been doing with him, Valthar?!’’ I was concerned he might lose control of the summons. Or worse.

‘’Watch Lysa! Big door! Big!’’

He held out his hands and concentrated on a spot in front of him. Suddenly a huge portal opened up, and a mass of tentacles and eyes shot out.

‘’Hmmmmmmmmm, summoned to the mortal realm? Intriguing.’’ The voice spoke as if it were underwater. ‘’What are you, small child?’’
‘’Floyd, close it now-!’’
‘’Do not be alarmed, mortal. I do not mean harm. You are the one that brought me here, after all.’’ The eyes converged on Floyd. ‘’Such a fascinating little child. I will be watching you, little one. For now, take a bedtime story. Let me wrrrrrraaaaaaaap you in knowledge.’’

One of the tentacles lowered a heavy black book. Written all over it was a strange writing, the likes of which I had never seen. The tentacles retracted, and the portal closed. Floyd looked excited.

‘’Book! Lots a words!’’ He began to flip through it with excitement. It was as if he could actually read it.

‘’I don’t know what just happened, but can we… not do that again?’’
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#352PootbirdPosted 4/10/2013 1:26:17 AM
Elixium

Was jaw literally dropped as I saw the child summon all the daedra, I didn't hear what the khajiit said, I guess he mean well and I would be glad to make use of his skills.
"Was that... Hermaus mora?" I asked
"By the divines child, don't read that book! Everything the deadra gives comes with a cost!"
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#353Gannondwarf432Posted 4/10/2013 9:21:16 AM
Lilly didn't say anything about what I suggested. I guess she really wanted to do this whole "redemption" thing paragon style. Oh well, instilling trust through harmlessness is one way to do things. It was late when we arrived at the IC, and before we did anything, I told Lilly

"I need to go to the University. The Head needs to know of… of Xingke's bravery." I said. I still was getting a little choked up just speaking of him, but this needed to be done.

"If you want to look for Valthar, I'll hopefully meet up with you after I'm done."
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#354DarEstelPosted 4/10/2013 9:32:40 AM
Dar'Estel

Just when it seem to Dar that he had managed to save his hide from his failed pickpocketing attempt this little child begins summoning a variety of creatures and daedra. Seeing this Dar slows backs out of the way, hides, and waits till it ends. He nearly bolted when he saw the mass of tentacles summoned but believe he could not be seen he waited till it was over, and then crept back out to were everyone was standing.
#355Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/10/2013 12:21:15 PM
After burning up the bodies and the tree with my song we left the building, making sure the fire didn't spread. We made our way back to chorrol and just outside the city I put all but one of the flasks in a deadrop along with a note for the guild, making sure I would receive full credit for the job and the septims to boot.

"Alright Stannis lets go talk to the boss man."

We headed into the guild to present out information and receive our reward.
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."
#356I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/10/2013 1:56:25 PM
Lysona

''Valthar, how could you encourage him to do stuff like that? Do you know how much trouble we could be in?''

I noticed there were some new people in the group, a Khajiit and an Altmer.

''Oh, hello. Are you with Valthar as well? I'm Lysona. The little troublemaker over there is Floyd, my brother.''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#357Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/10/2013 1:56:38 PM
Valthar:

I could hardly believe what I just saw. A mere child, summoning a Daedric Prince?! And it was Hermaeous Mora on top of it all.

"Well done, Floyd! That was incredible! We'll have to keep that tome Mora gave you somewhere safe."

"Well, that's something you don't see everyday. Valthar, I think you might want to make sure Lysona's alright, poor girl's had a lot on her plate today..." Vereez said.

"Yeah, Vallus'd have my head once he hears about this, I'm surprised he didn't come running alr-." My sentence was cut short as I looked over and saw none other than Ilithil and Bren heading up this way, both of them had their eyes on me.

"Is this your idea of mercy, Valthar?" Was the first thing she said to me. The look in her eyes was one of despair and outrage.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#358PootbirdPosted 4/10/2013 2:07:02 PM(edited)
Elixium

"Yes, me and Valthar have...seen things one would not usually see, I'm Elixium, pleasure to meet you"
Something told me that her being a priest, I don't know how she would react if she found I was a vampire
I purposely smiled and showed her my fangs just to show her my nature, better though silence than words I guess.
I went on my knees and turned to floyd
"I must say young man, not even I could summon a daedra prince, I'm almost disappointed my conjuring skills are outmatched by a... 6? 9 year old?"

I saw Valthar turn around and focus on two figures approach us
"Ilithil? Why are you here? And what's that on your neck?"
---
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#359Gannondwarf432Posted 4/10/2013 2:09:22 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Valthar:

I could hardly believe what I just saw. A mere child, summoning a Daedric Prince?! And it was Hermaeous Mora on top of it all.

"Well done, Floyd! That was incredible! We'll have to keep that tome Mora gave you somewhere safe."

"Well, that's something you don't see everyday. Valthar, I think you might want to make sure Lysona's alright, poor girl's had a lot on her plate today..." Vereez said.

"Yeah, Vallus'd have my head once he hears about this, I'm surprised he didn't come running alr-." My sentence was cut short as I looked over and saw none other than Ilithil and Bren heading up this way, both of them had their eyes on me.

"Is this your idea of mercy, Valthar?" Was the first thing she said to me. The look in her eyes was one of despair and outrage.

Vox

"Valthar, now, I'm still a bit mad from the whole Marius detail, but this, this is way worse! I don't know exactly what she did to make you do this, but this is just ****ing sick! The feeling of powerlessness, it's unbearable! Now, we heard from Azura herself, give her the key!" I demanded, this man, what did he know about the feeling of powerlessness, he's been a vampire for longer than the rest of us have been alive combined!
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#360PootbirdPosted 4/10/2013 2:12:27 PM
Elixium

"Powerless? What do you mean? What does the collar do?"
---