The D.E.N.N.I.S System in Skyrim

#1dustman123Posted 4/6/2013 11:23:04 PM
Fans of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia will know what I'm talking about but, my wife had an interesting situation of being Dennis'd by her follower while playing Skyrim. She started off having Stenvar from Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm be her follower; he D) demonstrated his value to her by being a reliable companion and saving her hide on numerous occasions. They E) Engaged their enemies physically (which I'm sure provides some sort of sexual thrill to warrior ladies of Skyrim). Stenvar continued to N) Nurture dependence by continuing to be a reliable companion and getting her unstuck from many a jam. Further into their relationship my wife ran into a situation where she had to use a different follower for a certain quest, which was where he N) Neglected emotionally by not returning to Candlehearth Hall when she sought him out after the quest (keeping in mind that my wife had plans of marrying Stenvar later on in the game). After a long seperation with no signs of Stenvar ever returning my wife moved on to pick Mjoll the Lionness as her companion, shortly thereafter Mjoll and her became married which is where Stenvar returned to I) Inspire hope by being a guest at the wedding ceremony (much to the suprise and discomfort of my wife). Stenvar completed the Dennising by S) Seperating entirely; having moved on from Stenvar for many a game hour my wife was and is still keeping Mjoll as her companion. With fond memories of Stenvar as a good and noble companion it would seem as though he set her up to be Re-Dennised at any time.

funny story, thought I would share. thanks for reading.
---
Some people think they can out-smart me. maybe... maybe. I have yet to meet one who can out-smart bullet! HA HA... CRY SOME MORE!
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 4/6/2013 11:36:18 PM
10/10.

Name's Mantis, Mantis Tobogin.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#3DurnehviirPosted 4/6/2013 11:43:05 PM
I support this topic; I don't support many, I do however support this one.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#4GeeQu77Posted 4/7/2013 4:58:48 AM
Funny story but, WHY DO WE NEVER PLAY NIGHT CRAWLERS ANYMORE, HUH?
---
I hate whatever today is.
#5PreacherXWDSXPosted 4/7/2013 6:36:03 AM
The Nightman cometh to this topic... to give a thumbs up to the T.C. for the great post.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#6imthestuntmanPosted 4/7/2013 6:51:41 AM
i hate this topic because it is based off of one of the worst shows currently being made that i have seen. That they always put on comedy central after futurama or scrubs, otherwise known as good shows.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#7Dr_Donald_BlakePosted 4/7/2013 8:30:23 AM
Sabre cats do not abide by the laws of nature. You don't know **** about sabre cats.
---
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8243/1253966766844.jpg
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/1170/tengentoppagreenlantern.jpg
#8SoulOfFaythPosted 4/7/2013 8:36:00 AM
imthestuntman posted...
i hate this topic because it is based off of one of the worst shows currently being made that i have seen. That they always put on comedy central after futurama or scrubs, otherwise known as good shows.

I get that It's Always Sunny may not be for everyone, but how dare you disgrace Futurama by putting it in the same sentence as that barrel of pus where abortions go to commit suicide called Scrubs? You should be ashamed.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#9carfoGAMEFAQPosted 4/7/2013 8:56:11 AM
imthestuntman posted...

you are no man... you are a machine
#10Mushroom87Posted 4/7/2013 1:46:22 PM
you gotta pay the troll toll to get into this nordsoul
---
Gaemfex the Daedric Prince of Misogynistic Virgins, strikes again! Darkportal785