Question about my build.

#192bryanPosted 4/7/2013 11:50:51 AM
I'm creating a breton paladin build an I'm wondering if he would side with the blades and kill paarthurnax or side with paarthurnax. If I have to I guess I could kill him but I don't like too. I just don't know which one seems morally right for my playstyle as you could really make an argument to support both sides.
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 4/7/2013 11:57:45 AM
Well, like you said you can make an arguement for both sides.

Basically you'll have to go were you feel right, personally I'd spare Paarthy.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 4/7/2013 11:59:22 AM(edited)
A true paladin...would sheathe his sword.
#492bryan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 12:01:44 PM
Yeah that's kinda what I figured. My personal opinion is I feel the blades are just extremists. Not all dragons deserve to die especially ones that help you save the entire world.
#5youshallbeasgodPosted 4/7/2013 12:12:52 PM
He would kill him without a doubt. Paladins aren't all different from the Blades. Would a True Paladin let a necromancer live because it's his friend or relative? I doubt it.. being a paladin is a serious job. Look what happened when Aribeth de Tylmarande started having doubts.
---
I've covered wars, you know.
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 4/7/2013 12:15:15 PM
My Paladin is going to kill him personally. (I really need to work on her BTW made her months ago played her twice)

Though it's like youshall said, she's a job first paladin. Cuting a swath of undead, and necromancers and everything else without remorse.

Won't like geting rid of Paarthy but I haven't done it yet.
---
#7Semi-AutomaticPosted 4/7/2013 12:20:33 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
My Paladin is going to kill him personally. (I really need to work on her BTW made her months ago played her twice)

Though it's like youshall said, she's a job first paladin. Cuting a swath of undead, and necromancers and everything else without remorse.

He'll be alright. He got rid of plenty of you.
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#8MrcTOtheJPosted 4/7/2013 12:22:06 PM
Semi-Automatic posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Didn't know he killed allot of Dragonborn bad asses.

Sorry I'm being a smart ass.

Yeah you're right, still I like him. Well I guess I can now go on Dragon Hunts with the blades, that...may be fun once or twice I guess.
---
#9Semi-AutomaticPosted 4/7/2013 12:23:35 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Semi-Automatic posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

Didn't know he killed allot of Dragonborn bad asses.

Sorry I'm being a smart ass.

Yeah you're right, still I like him. Well I guess I can now go on Dragon Hunts with the blades, that...may be fun once or twice I guess.

They come out of nowhere to help. If your character isn't overpowered it's actually pretty nice.
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..