Serana no longer a follower?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Serana no longer a follower?
3 years ago#1
After the DLC, I told her to go back to the castle and I no longer have the dialogue option of trying to recruit her as a companion again, only the option to make more arrows. Is there a fix to this?
Oblivion called, said they want their troll back.
3 years ago#2
bumping for any suggestions.
3 years ago#3
unless you're on the pc, i dont think so. i made that mistake in my first save. after that i just never told her to leave. if you do the companions after dawngaurd, there is a quest it it make your follower go away. so be watch out for that.
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715) pokemon black FC: 1592 6406 7208 Chick
3 years ago#4
Yeah, she just seems to be a b**** like that. Won't accompany me anymore? Well, stay and rot in this castle full of vampire hunters, you stuck up, undead w****.
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
3 years ago#5
Unless this was patched with 1.9, go through the Volkihar Undercroft until you get to the Volkihar Courtyard. She should start following you again.
PSN: KingSwayze
XBL: KSI KNG Sway Z
3 years ago#6
KingSwayze posted...
Unless this was patched with 1.9, go through the Volkihar Undercroft until you get to the Volkihar Courtyard. She should start following you again.

I'll try this, thanks.
3 years ago#7
No problem.
PSN: KingSwayze
XBL: KSI KNG Sway Z
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Serana no longer a follower?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived