Build Building Game

#1SonOfAsandwormPosted 4/7/2013 9:52:14 PM(edited)
Been taking a break from Skyrim lately, now i'm getting back into it, but i'm having trouble coming up with ideas of what kind of character i want to be this time around.

I figured, i've been down this road before, why not make it interesting.

So i came up with this stupid thing. First poster quotes something. A line from a book, comic, tv show, or movie. Even stupid youtube videos. Anything you want, really. The next poster comes up with a build based around that quote/video/whatever, along with posting one of their own. So on, so forth.

Since i'm the first poster, i guess i'll start.

"Professionals have standards. Be polite, be efficient, have a plan to kill everyone you meet."

Alternative: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZoptTPbb9I

The whole thing, but especially the last 4-5 seconds.
#2lunarswordPosted 4/7/2013 9:49:43 PM
"Sorry Link, I can't give credit. Come back when you're a little...Mmmmmmm...richer!"
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3The_True_SSJPosted 4/7/2013 9:53:45 PM
How about a khajiit assassin/thief who is the perfect assassin? Like he kills his targets without getting caught and always gets rid of the bodies afterwards.

my quote is “I actually think I may be possessed with demons, I was dropped on my head as a kid.”
---
Member of S.O.I. (Sons of Immaturity/Idiocy/Irresponsibility )
I'm Commander Shepard and I'm gonna kick your ass across the Citadel.
#4SonOfAsandworm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:47:48 PM
Hmmm. Not sure about a specific build, but sounds like a character that would worship the daedra.

I have a new one.

"The blackest night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows, as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand— the dead shall rise!"

inb4 necromancer
#5AceProsecutorPosted 4/8/2013 2:53:14 PM
Sithis incarnate, as in Sithis in human form

That actually sounds awesome, almost want to do that myself

My quote is "Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?"
---
I don't suppose you...want to taste it? Do you? No, of course not, what am I saying...but maybe?
#6Mushroom87Posted 4/8/2013 3:35:05 PM
AceProsecutor posted...
Sithis incarnate, as in Sithis in human form

That actually sounds awesome, almost want to do that myself

My quote is "Do I make you horny? Randy? Do I make you horny, baby, yeah, do I?"

a border male that never wears clothes, never gets married, has a different female follower for each quest.

"I came here expecting demons and I get angels......I hate angels."
---
Gaemfex the Daedric Prince of Misogynistic Virgins, strikes again! Darkportal785