Anyone got a list of broken or glitchy perks?

#1Krumpus299Posted 4/8/2013 8:09:19 AM
Topic title

Just curious, since we can technically get all perks now, trying to figure out which ones to avoid
---
- XBL Gamertag: Scotti15, Deadinmysights3
#2jammymacsterPosted 4/8/2013 8:20:24 AM
Only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Steady Hand perk. It breaks if you take second rank of it while a vampire with the Necromage perk.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 4/8/2013 8:35:31 AM(edited)
BUGGED PERKS

1. Shield Charge

2. Tower of Strength

3. Dual Flurry (Both Ranks)

4. Quick Reflexes

5. Bull's-Eye

6. Steady Hand rank 2 (if taken as a Necromage Vampire)

7. Atronach (Permanent 30% chance to Absorb your own Summons)

8. Critical Charge/Great Critical Charge (running power attack can sometimes lock you into the animation and you can't stop attacking, wasting all you Stamina)

EDIT: Heh, forgot one. Deadly bash. (taking this perk sometimes causes the game to mistake your Shield for a weapon and you can't block effectively).
#4Scorex_VIIPosted 4/8/2013 8:26:15 AM
Why is steady hand considered glitchy when you take the 2 perks? I took the first, and then took the 2nd to try it, and its reaaaly slow, but other then that worked fine on my vampire necromage. Quite handy to get some slow-mo stylish shots. Useless for sneaking tho. Maybe its too slow, but that doesnt mean its broken or bugged... Unless there is something i know.

Also, what about dual flurry?
#5Krumpus299(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:28:02 AM
Geez, that many still?

Thanks, though
---
- XBL Gamertag: Scotti15, Deadinmysights3
#6mystic belmontPosted 4/8/2013 8:31:32 AM
Hopefully Necromage still works after 1.9.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#7jammymacsterPosted 4/8/2013 8:36:45 AM
Scorex_VII posted...
Why is steady hand considered glitchy when you take the 2 perks? I took the first, and then took the 2nd to try it, and its reaaaly slow, but other then that worked fine on my vampire necromage.

When I used it while testing out perks as a Necromage Vamp it broke the bow while zooming. Every shot would only fire a few feet. Happened with other people too.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#8Scorex_VIIPosted 4/8/2013 8:44:46 AM
jammymacster posted...
Scorex_VII posted...
Why is steady hand considered glitchy when you take the 2 perks? I took the first, and then took the 2nd to try it, and its reaaaly slow, but other then that worked fine on my vampire necromage.

When I used it while testing out perks as a Necromage Vamp it broke the bow while zooming. Every shot would only fire a few feet. Happened with other people too.

I sometimes get that bug randomly, wheather i have steady hand 2/2 or no steady hand at all. But with the 2/2 and necromage i didnt had that bug (just the random bug i mentioned rarely). Maybe its because i first ready the arrow and only zoom right before the shot? Or maybe it was fixed? I just tried it to confirm it, and its fine in my character.

While i am at it... Why the hell is my Bound Bow making MY own undead (Soul Cairn summons) and raised dead run away...? I shoot them, and they have this smoky thing comming out of them, and if they go hostile on me they run away lol. Its a bound bow, so no "turn undead" enchantement, and that doesnt happen to enemies (draugr at least) And no, i do not have Oblivion binding
#9KoRiy5000Posted 4/8/2013 8:48:53 AM
mystic belmont posted...
Hopefully Necromage still works after 1.9.

i would assume it would take a lot of code to fix that. but then im no programmer
#10Cast_SupremacyPosted 4/8/2013 8:54:31 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
BUGGED PERKS

1. Shield Charge

2. Tower of Strength

3. Dual Flurry (Both Ranks)

4. Quick Reflexes

5. Bull's-Eye

6. Steady Hand rank 2 (if taken as a Necromage Vampire)

7. Atronach (Permanent 30% chance to Absorb your own Summons)

8. Critical Charge/Great Critical Charge (running power attack can sometimes lock you into the animation and you can't stop attacking, wasting all you Stamina)

EDIT: Heh, forgot one. Deadly bash. (taking this perk sometimes causes the game to mistake your Shield for a weapon and you can't block effectively).

Dual Flurry? Never heard of that being glitched, what does it do?

I was thinking of committing to a sword and board character, but a pity so many of the dependant perks are broken.