So is telekinesis completely worthless?

#11sakatuyaPosted 4/8/2013 2:36:42 PM
Bigj089 posted...
Are you telling me throwing cheese and cabbages at enemies is worthless? You sir, have lost all my respect.

I gotta agreeeeee!
Tomato dodge ball is fun..even if I am the only one playing..and having an awesome time doing it.

Apparently they look down at the game of tomato-ball in skyrim. Not fans of the toe-may-toe ballll.
---
Words anit never did nothing for nobody.
#12AlabamaLovePosted 4/8/2013 2:37:22 PM
AlabamaLove posted...
This is a Roosterteeth video (the same guys who made Red Vs. Blue)

This is a reason as to why telekinesis is valuable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFI8gSQWSgo

I knew before I clicked that it'd be some wack s*** >_>

Ahh but then there is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWl-IHKsKdE

much better in my opinion but hey what can you do.

tc is talking about useful things it can do
not random stuff you do then realize you might as well be playing another game
---
http://i.minus.com/iAU5p2uTv7vV9.gif http://i.minus.com/iRiQmNcCIoNCh.gif
#13HatchetHoundPosted 4/8/2013 2:42:38 PM
Aside from the second post, there is approximately ONE dungeon in which there is a key out of your reach that you need to open an otherwise pickable door. Telekinesis can get you that key.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#14MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 2:57:27 PM(edited)
sakatuya posted...
Bigj089 posted...
Are you telling me throwing cheese and cabbages at enemies is worthless? You sir, have lost all my respect.

I gotta agreeeeee!
Tomato dodge ball is fun..even if I am the only one playing..and having an awesome time doing it.

Apparently they look down at the game of tomato-ball in skyrim. Not fans of the toe-may-toe ballll.

If this game had online at all I know my friends and I would be doing stuff like this and Fus Ro Dah tag.

Not saying it should have online (IMO it shouldn't it'd be hard to make work and ballance, without messing with the Single player Experience) but it'd have certain fun aspects.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#15sakatuyaPosted 4/8/2013 3:12:58 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
sakatuya posted...
Bigj089 posted...

I gotta agreeeeee!

If this game had online at all I know my friends and I would be doing stuff like this and Fus Ro Dah tag.

Not saying it should have online (IMO it shouldn't it'd be hard to make work and ballance, without messing with the Single player Experience) but it'd have certain fun aspects.

Oh hell yeah dude! I agree with no MP but I was thinking about it earlier today at work.. Why not do a skirmish type MP? Meaning its strictly cloaks v.s empire. You pick your side, imperial or cloaks, once picked that's your 'team' you have deathmatch games where this imperial company holds this fort against this company of cloaks. It wouldn't be a deep MP, more for fun. Maybe even form your own clan and you wouldn't use your SP character it would be a whole new person. I guess they could implement a rather easy level system for it. Again just an idea and I wrote this on my phone..walking to the gas station so sorry if it seems a tad..rushed lol
---
#16MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 3:17:00 PM
sakatuya posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
sakatuya posted...
Bigj089 posted...

I gotta agreeeeee!

Oh hell yeah dude! I agree with no MP but I was thinking about it earlier today at work.. Why not do a skirmish type MP? Meaning its strictly cloaks v.s empire. You pick your side, imperial or cloaks, once picked that's your 'team' you have deathmatch games where this imperial company holds this fort against this company of cloaks. It wouldn't be a deep MP, more for fun. Maybe even form your own clan and you wouldn't use your SP character it would be a whole new person. I guess they could implement a rather easy level system for it. Again just an idea and I wrote this on my phone..walking to the gas station so sorry if it seems a tad..rushed lol

No problem on the phone part.

I was personally thinking more of a free roam do what you want game like the bast game. Basically like a 360 Minecraft world people can come into your save (only when you have the option on) and come and quest with you or just mess arround like I was saying. Namely tomato dodge ball, and Fus Ro Dah tag. Maybe Dragon dog fights with the Dragon riding, not that there'll be much skill to that lol.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#17thekosmicfool part 2Posted 4/8/2013 3:32:41 PM
The only other thing it's good for is stealing from shops. If you wish to steal something the shopkeep is standing right next to, you can crouch out of sight of said shopkeep, pull the object over to you, and then steal it safely.

Other than that, it's good to build up your Alteration skill quickly.

All too often you will see where TK COULD have been useful, but isn't.

Like, the Redwater Den. You drink the drugged skooma, pass out, and wake up in a jail cell, a captive of a gang of vampires. Conveniently placed right in the cell with you is a copy of the Telekinesis spell book. Now, doesn't that seem like a massive indicator that perhaps TK could be useful in escaping? But it's not; there's no key laying out for you to pull towards you.

If you want to feel like a jedi badass, you glitch the vampire lord spell "vampiric grip" to be used in human form. Now THAT'S some fun TK.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#18sakatuyaPosted 4/8/2013 3:33:21 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
sakatuya posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
sakatuya posted...
Bigj089 posted...

I gotta agreeeeee!

No problem on the phone part.

I was personally thinking more of a free roam do what you want game like the bast game. Basically like a 360 Minecraft world people can come into your save (only when you have the option on) and come and quest with you or just mess arround like I was saying. Namely tomato dodge ball, and Fus Ro Dah tag. Maybe Dragon dog fights with the Dragon riding, not that there'll be much skill to that lol.

Oh man. I'm to much of a recluse as it is and this game takes up so much of my time..I'd have to say peace to work if they had MP like that. Sorry aunt karen, i can't come into work today.. Cough cough I'm sic :( *hangs up phone to pack phat bowl*

..Bubble bubble bubb- hack! Ack! Cough! Cough! Huh.. I suddenly feel bedder. Te he.
---
#19The_DordPosted 4/8/2013 5:08:22 PM
Jog on muppet

Why did you quote a spammer? >.>
---
Mmmm... Bacon!!
#20VasDeferensPosted 4/8/2013 5:12:45 PM
Pelt Nazeem with cabbages .