Fastest way to get to level 252?

#21DavidZ2844Posted 4/8/2013 5:24:03 PM
LightningZombie posted...
DavidZ2844 posted...
Whats the fastest thin g I can level up from having an enemy in my range but hes unable to attack me I can simply wear the boots of waterwalking and keep casting spells to level up

Either the flesh spells from alteration or bound spells from conjuration. But like I mentioned earlier, I really don't think there is a faster method than the previous one I stated.

What skills would i need to legendary for resto-looping?

You wouldn't need to legendary any skills to use the loop. All you need is a high enchanting skill (the loop is a lot easier at level 100 and the enchanting perks) to create the fortify alchemy apparel and a decent alchemy skill, like 40+ just to be safe.
#22jammymacsterPosted 4/8/2013 5:41:40 PM
Mick65 posted...
Enchanting and smithing can be raised by enchanting/improving one item.

Enchanting experience is always the same before experience modifiers (ie mages stone)
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#23Mick65Posted 4/8/2013 5:44:53 PM
jammymacster posted...
Mick65 posted...
Enchanting and smithing can be raised by enchanting/improving one item.

Enchanting experience is always the same before experience modifiers (ie mages stone)

I knew I was gonna flub something. Thanks.

OT. I dont like grinding to begin with, this legendary stuff isnt helping matters.
---
JAFO
#24LightningZombie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:01:46 PM
DavidZ2844 posted...
DavidZ2844 posted...
Whats the fastest thin g I can level up from having an enemy in my range but hes unable to attack me I can simply wear the boots of waterwalking and keep casting spells to level up

Either the flesh spells from alteration or bound spells from conjuration. But like I mentioned earlier, I really don't think there is a faster method than the previous one I stated.

You wouldn't need to legendary any skills to use the loop. All you need is a high enchanting skill (the loop is a lot easier at level 100 and the enchanting perks) to create the fortify alchemy apparel and a decent alchemy skill, like 40+ just to be safe.

umm not what i meant All my skills are at 100 i need to know what levels from this so i can legendary it
---
Feel free to add me on PSN:LightningZombie
#25DavidZ2844Posted 4/8/2013 6:20:08 PM
DavidZ2844 posted...
DavidZ2844 posted...

umm not what i meant All my skills are at 100 i need to know what levels from this so i can legendary it

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding your question. You should legendary smithing, and use the loop to get an extremely strong smithing enchantment, then improve iron daggers to raise smithing to 100 multiple times until you get to level 252 or as high as you want to.
#26captainawesesomPosted 4/10/2013 7:09:07 AM
Q Slick posted...
jrr18 posted...
100% reduction on conjuring soul trap and a dead guy or use the restoration loop to make op potions

edit is 252 the new cap or something?

Another non-resto-loop suggestion: 100% reduction on alteration and telekinesis something for a few minutes.

Technically, there's no level cap now, but 252 is the minimum to have every single perk in the game.

Actually, technically there is a level cap. They probably used a 32 bit signed integer for the level variable, which would mean the level cap would be 2,147,483,647 (at most). If they used an unsigned 32 bit integer variable, then the level cap could be as high as 4,294,967,295. The level cap could even be as low as 256 if they used an 8 bit variable, which I highly doubt. Whatever the case, there is technically a level cap because computers cannot count to infinity.
#27captainawesesomPosted 4/10/2013 7:28:57 AM
Another thing you can do is use the Illusion spell Harmony in a highly populated area. With the mage stone and well rested you can go from 15 to 100 in 7 casts. It may not be quite as fast but it's much easier if you have that spell already and have gear that reduces Illusion cost to 0. This way you don't have to worry about getting any ingredients.
#28knight1014139Posted 4/10/2013 8:24:49 AM
Question. So with the legendary skills, once you get to level 100 on a skill and you make that skill legendary, can you repeat the process again? I mean, how many times can you make a skill legendary? It only sounds like you can do it once.
---
XBL Gamertag: MyGunsGoBOOM
#29captainawesesomPosted 4/10/2013 9:52:25 AM
knight1014139 posted...
Question. So with the legendary skills, once you get to level 100 on a skill and you make that skill legendary, can you repeat the process again? I mean, how many times can you make a skill legendary? It only sounds like you can do it once.

You can reset skills pretty much as many times as you want. I've reset Illusion over 50 times.