Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters and Out of Character discussion (OOC) 5

#1Gannondwarf432Posted 4/8/2013 6:16:16 PM(edited)
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill darkportal" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game.
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.

NAME:
RACE:
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED:
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE:
REGION OF BIRTH:

HISTORY OF CHARACTER:

PERSONALITY:

HAIR:
EYES:
SKIN:
BODY:
CLOTHING:

AMBITIONS:
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS:

Other Rules:

Skyrim:
The requirements for entering Skyrim are the same as having multiple characters. You must be a veteran of the game and be familiar with the lore of Skyrim during the time period (IE: Rorikstead don't exist, Winterhold is still a giant city etc).

Champion of Cyrodil: The Champion of Cyrodil is an NPC. If you didn't know, canonically in the Elder Scrolls lore the PC of each game only does the main questline and some other character does the guild questline. You cannot make the CoC not do something he didn't do in the main questline. His race will remain unspecified.

Guild Questlines:
You can participate around these questlines. For example, you can be a henchman for Manni, or join the Blackwater Mercs. It's up to you.

Use this link to see other character's sheets as well as a recap of the story, they are all on the first page(s), depending on your set up. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65863121
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#2MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 5:56:33 PM
Theyron is in Cheydinhal right now, if you want Vox to find him there (that's where you were heading right?) just look for the Bosmer with the White Bear Pelt, and the Dai-Katana.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#3Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/8/2013 5:58:11 PM
I got my first 500 topic!
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."
#4Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:02:11 PM(edited)
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Theyron is in Cheydinhal right now, if you want Vox to find him there (that's where you were heading right?) just look for the Bosmer with the White Bear Pelt, and the Dai-Katana.

Right now, Vox is in the Cheydinhal Bridge Inn, drinking her sorrows away for as long as she can/until someone snaps her out of it. So whoever wants to see a drunk Vox, visit the Bridge Inn!
---
#5BellethorPosted 4/8/2013 6:15:22 PM
Lol, I was just about to make this thread but then I saw this.

Also, I made a big important wall of text that elaborates on Grecs possession and motivations

I was also going to add "Gender" into the character sheet lol
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 4/8/2013 6:16:05 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
I got my first 500 topic!

I got my first 500th post! :D
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#7Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:16:58 PM
Bellethor posted...
Lol, I was just about to make this thread but then I saw this.

Also, I made a big important wall of text that elaborates on Grecs possession and motivations

I was also going to add "Gender" into the character sheet lol

Added it in, good idea.
---
#8Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/8/2013 6:28:00 PM
Grec is so angry and whatnot. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a red lantern ring yet.

I kinda what him and Valthar to meet up again, given how sarcastic he can be.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#9TwoBladesOneBowPosted 4/8/2013 6:35:02 PM
All of a sudden Grog isn't that intimidating.
#10Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:36:49 PM
So, before I say anything else, I just want to verify: Kvatch HAS been saved, right? It has been a few days since the Emperor was assassinated...
---