Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters and Out of Character discussion (OOC) 5

#221I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/10/2013 6:48:50 PM
How 'bout whenever it severs a limb it turns that body part into an undead servant. Then if you cut off enough pieces they begin to gather together to form one big super zombie.
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#222Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:50:54 PM
I_Dont_Agree posted...
How 'bout whenever it severs a limb it turns that body part into an undead servant. Then if you cut off enough pieces they begin to gather together to form one big super zombie.

How about that, but instead of a super zombie, if turns into a zombie dragon made of limbs and ****? And instead of fire, it breathes lags and faces at you!
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
Brentildurr = Insane Breton Female
#223Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:19:37 PM
Yeah, there's kind of a "cool down" period between Vox's control. I wanted to actually show that when Vox first showed up, but the time between drinks was too great. The time between Vox summoning is 12 hours, FYI.
---
#224Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/10/2013 8:17:12 PM
Okay then...

Necromancer's Amulet: Makes raising the dead that much easier. Changes the light blue glow that reanimated zombies emit to a smoky black aura. The user's zombies are significantly tougher, and their various forms of attack are enhanced as well. Has the drawback of making the user somewhat fragile.

Bloodworm Helm: Wearer can summon skeletons and assume control of preexisting ones. Skeletons are armed with bound weaponry of quality similar to Glass. Can take complex commands from the wearer. Skeletons are also affected by the Necromancer's Amulet.

Nazara's Fang: A scythe forged from the bones of a dragon, the user can slam the blade into the ground, either to bring several spectral fangs up from under an opponent or a corpse. These fangs will raise any corpse they impale or create. Corpses raised by Nazara's Fang receive a buff on top of all the others, but are harder to control.

I kept zoning out between sentences as I wrote this. Also yes, Valthar's getting all these toys.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#225Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/10/2013 8:44:20 PM
Am I all alone out here?
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#226Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 8:45:44 PM
Well, you got me for now, but I'm not sure about the others...
---
#227MrcTOtheJPosted 4/10/2013 9:03:48 PM
I'm back on.

Nazara's Fang sounds bad ass...they need to put something like that in Skyrim.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#228Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/10/2013 9:11:21 PM
If anyone can figure out the game Nazara's fang is a reference to, I'll puke rainbow of pure joy.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#229MrcTOtheJPosted 4/10/2013 9:20:51 PM
No clue.

That said Theyron sat the whole fight out, and now him and One are talking, if anyone in the University cares to over hear the fact they're talking about Grog, Jeane and making refrence to Grec, feel free to join.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#230TwoBladesOneBowPosted 4/11/2013 3:24:12 AM
How far away are we from the Hero of Kvatch and Martin putting a stop to the Oblivion Crisis?