I can't believe they fixed Gallus' journal.....

#1Big_Brownie25Posted 4/8/2013 7:28:44 PM
But not the goddamn Strange Amulet from the Blood on Ice quest! I mean come on how long am I going to be stuck with this accursed thing!

It shouldn't have been hard to fix it since it has the exact same problem as Gallus' Journal.
#2TarentulaPosted 4/8/2013 7:32:30 PM
I have that Amulet! Damn it.
#3DarkSeraphMPosted 4/8/2013 7:34:02 PM
Big_Brownie25 posted...
But not the goddamn Strange Amulet from the Blood on Ice quest! I mean come on how long am I going to be stuck with this accursed thing!

It shouldn't have been hard to fix it since it has the exact same problem as Gallus' Journal.

That's what you get for refusing to sell it. :-P
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#4charon78auPosted 4/8/2013 7:38:45 PM
I have several files with that bloody amulet.

I always sell it ASAP now.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#5deadpool223Posted 4/8/2013 7:59:31 PM
i keep it. it was the point in which my paladin fell to madness and cruelty. it kept staring at him. it just wouldent stop. they keep saying he killed his wife but he didnt. he was so sad he made a new set of daedric armor to try to punish himself. but the armor just made it louder

i finally finished with the character in a full on war with the solitude city guard. no reloads. killed 20 of them before they took me down with arrowfire.
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#6Big_Brownie25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 1:44:36 AM
deadpool223 posted...
i keep it. it was the point in which my paladin fell to madness and cruelty. it kept staring at him. it just wouldent stop. they keep saying he killed his wife but he didnt. he was so sad he made a new set of daedric armor to try to punish himself. but the armor just made it louder

i finally finished with the character in a full on war with the solitude city guard. no reloads. killed 20 of them before they took me down with arrowfire.

Did you play the price of freedom theme from Crisis Core while doing this?

But yeah this amulet can really make someone go insane, that creepy skull has been staring at me since I was lvl 16.
#7Big_Brownie25(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 1:47:29 AM
DarkSeraphM posted...
Big_Brownie25 posted...

That's what you get for refusing to sell it. :-P

I sold it last time on my other character then when I deleted that one and started a new character I rushed through the entire quest already knowing what to do (which ended up skipping out on the conversation with Calixto who is never in his damn store!).

Then after many hours of playtime I noticed the amulet was still there, I thought it was related to another quest I had yet to finish but after many more hours I decided to look it up and saw it was for the blood on ice quest which was done a looong time ago.
#8PootbirdPosted 4/9/2013 1:48:58 AM
They could have at least gave it a good enchantment...
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#9DevoidLightPosted 4/9/2013 1:53:13 AM
I'll never get why they consider selling evidence the right way to do it.
#10deadpool223Posted 4/9/2013 3:35:50 AM
Big_Brownie25 posted...
deadpool223 posted...

Did you play the price of freedom theme from Crisis Core while doing this?

But yeah this amulet can really make someone go insane, that creepy skull has been staring at me since I was lvl 16.

no, the buck bumble theme
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,