That moment when you first realized that you can't...(Dawnguard spoilers)

#21sunbro1Posted 4/10/2013 2:13:55 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
turn_based posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Wveth posted...
I think this is an interesting comment on how much Beth sucks at writing.

Serana is decently written, but "decent" is far above any actual marriage candidate in the game xD

I imagine if you married Serana everyone in town would get suspicious since she'd, y'know, keep the house clean by resurrecting the nearby dead.

Serana is no worse written than any of the companions in New Vegas that people fangirl over.

Sure, but there were like what, six of them? Not including the bot and dog. Plus, they were part of the vanilla experience, not a dlc.

Like I said in my last post, I just take issue with people constantly trying to claim that Serana is only "decent" while talking about how perfectly written Boone, for example, was.

EDE and Joshua Graham are the only good companions.
---
Ours is the fury
#22themagicpainmanPosted 4/10/2013 2:15:28 PM
COME HERE AND GIVE YOUR GRANDMA SOME SUGAR.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#23sunbro1Posted 4/10/2013 2:16:28 PM
I wish Joshua Graham was a permanent companion.
---
Ours is the fury
#24The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/10/2013 2:20:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25sunbro1Posted 4/10/2013 2:21:43 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
They should make it like Dragon's Dogma where you can bang kids

I....

I don't know what to say.....
---
Ours is the fury
#26RebelElite791Posted 4/10/2013 2:24:02 PM
sunbro1 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
turn_based posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Wveth posted...
I think this is an interesting comment on how much Beth sucks at writing.

Serana is decently written, but "decent" is far above any actual marriage candidate in the game xD

I imagine if you married Serana everyone in town would get suspicious since she'd, y'know, keep the house clean by resurrecting the nearby dead.

Serana is no worse written than any of the companions in New Vegas that people fangirl over.

Sure, but there were like what, six of them? Not including the bot and dog. Plus, they were part of the vanilla experience, not a dlc.

Like I said in my last post, I just take issue with people constantly trying to claim that Serana is only "decent" while talking about how perfectly written Boone, for example, was.

EDE and Joshua Graham are the only good companions.

Well JG isn't really a companion in the way that Serana is, but I do agree that he's exceptional. He also had a lot more time for backstory to be detailed.

I have the largest fictional-man crush on him.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/yKTKfeq.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZpQ84Yy.jpg
#27chufaPosted 4/10/2013 2:48:32 PM
Married Aela (PC)

"Something's shifted in the moons, brother" x1,000,000

>kills self
---
How to start a fight in the internet:
1. Express an opinion. 2. Wait.
#28TarentulaPosted 4/12/2013 2:57:26 PM
chufa posted...
Married Aela (PC)

"Something's shifted in the moons, brother" x1,000,000

>kills self

Lol I murdered her. She drove me nuts. Nobody misses her though, nobody asks questionz.
#29NTJack0Posted 4/12/2013 3:22:50 PM
turn_based posted...
General_Tim posted...
Marry Serana. Mine was,...son of a #&*?%. She is one of the best females in the game. She is nice, but will speak her mind. She talks in a normal tone, unlike Aela. PLUS she CANNOT be killed. I mean come on Beth' get that stick out of your arse.

I didn't have that moment. You did. And to permanently cement your loser status you posted your dissappointment on a message board. Job well done, General Lonesome.

---
GT: Denzel07, add me.
#30The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/13/2013 4:56:20 PM
Mods have something against me
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature