Things you want to see in update 2.0

#1Null_MimePosted 4/10/2013 12:04:39 AM
Assuming there is a patch/update 2.0 coming, what things are you hoping to see added/fixed/changed the most?...

Mine would be:

1. To be able to gift clothing to spouses to change what they're wearing, the same way we can for adopted children.

2. To have Lycanthropy properly removed when cured so rested perks can be used, and so guards stop making comments about your wolfish appearance after.

3. Fix crossbow bolts so that they don't float in mid air when equipped with armor on. Also, give bolts a hit-box to match their size instead of an arrow sized hit box so that they will actually look like they penetrated into the target instead of lightly poking in/hovering in front of them.
#2PimpHandofGodPosted 4/10/2013 12:06:33 AM
Next update is 1.10
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 4/10/2013 12:17:37 AM(edited)
1. Killcam on/off toggle in options menu

2. Improved attack/jumping/running/walking animations

3. A new weapon type (Spears maybe?)

4. Fix Dual Flurry/Shield Charge

5. Fix Spell Absorption so you don't absorb your own summons
#4bloodgod92Posted 4/10/2013 12:16:37 AM
PimpHandofGod posted...
Next update is 1.10

Basic math, a decimal cannot end in a 0 so patch 1.10 would actually be 1.1, that means if you are correct, we are all going to be time travelers and go back 8 patches :)

The next patch, numerically is patch 2, unless smaller patches are brought out which would be 1.9.1 up to 1.9.9, assuming Skyrim patches work the same way every other game does.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - TES V - Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Assassin's Creed III
#5bloodgod92Posted 4/10/2013 12:23:15 AM
As for what I would like to see, divorce/remarry options.

Re-deploy Housecarls and followers as Stewards.

A better save file management system, I would like to be able to have a character selection screen with all saves relating to characters tucked away into a sub-menu rather than having all of my saves on the same screen.

Have a manual override in companions inventories, I would like for my followers to only wear armor when the need arises, Lydia should be able to have some free time, roaming Whiterun in regular clothing.

Fix always hostile enemies. There have been several times when sheathing my weapons does not stop enemies from attacking me, unless abilities such as Calm or Voice of the Emperor are used... for gods sake, if I can get the Jarl of a hold to stop attacking me by putting my weapon down, why does a crazy old lady go on a murderous rampage because I killed her chicken?
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92 - bloodgod91
Currently Playing - TES V - Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, Assassin's Creed III
#6NovaLevossidaPosted 4/10/2013 12:31:22 AM(edited)
A low cost spell or reusable power that brings all your summons, pets, and followers to your location no matter where in the world they are. I thought dead thralls would be fun. The pathfinding wasn't.

I'm suggesting this route of fixing the issue because the pathfinding is one issue, as is thralls and such never making it to the next cell.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#7DurnehviirPosted 4/10/2013 12:45:05 AM
It's too soon for this topic, however I will humor you.

A Delphine character rr-write, make her less of a c***, Esbern also.

A way to turn of the slow motion kills.

A character (saves and such after selecting that character) display/menue on the start screen l. Champions if Norath did it (giving you an example from older tech).

The ability to marry a larger variety.

The ability to perma kill characters...with a revised Morrowind message.

I want classes back...kinda.

Section off the armor again. Pauldrons, greaves.. You are missed.

greaces AND boots co-existing.

A way to view my characters image while outfiting them. Morrowind style.

Ability to delete spells! Omg why regress?!?

"Dispose of Corpse" option when viewing dead character inventories.

Better home design/selection...to deign where furniture is placed.

NOT having to join guilds/have that quest show up just because I'm doing the mq....

that's a few of what I would want done to ensure a perfect game.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#8lunarswordPosted 4/10/2013 12:57:17 AM
1. Tempering being applied to EVERY armor/weapon
2. Fix broken perks such as Shield Charge
3. Enemy kill-cams disabled or take armor/blocking into account
4. Favorites system overhaul
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#9angelsdontkillPosted 4/10/2013 1:18:31 AM
Make the Stormcloak Officer Helmet work on mannequins >:|
#10Null_Mime(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:31:46 AM
What does everyone have against the kill-cam finishers? :|