freezing since 1.9?

#1edgecrusher02Posted 4/10/2013 11:14:16 AM
anyone else? its frozen on me quite a few times since the update. really sucks when your trying to grind the werewolf/vampire perks and you run around outside for like 30 minutes killing everything and then it freezes.

i dont have a ton of saves so thats not the problem.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#2Enzoa7xPosted 4/10/2013 11:20:01 AM
Me too! I know skyrim has a habit of freezing (pardon the pun) but today it froze twice for seemingly no reason while I was gathering ingredients.
#3edgecrusher02(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 12:38:10 PM
yea its done it to me 3 times in the past 2 hours as i roam around feeding as a vampire. im having to save after every few kills just in case. so annoying.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed. no gods, no kings... only man.
#4wahabwasimPosted 4/10/2013 12:53:13 PM
yeah its happened to me, try saving but dont save over a old file
create a new save file and then load that file and see if it works
#5Orpheus_DemigodPosted 4/10/2013 2:24:23 PM
I've also experienced a massive incase in freezes. The amount that I had before was bad enough but now it's a real problem.
#6DragonLWPosted 4/10/2013 2:33:47 PM
Honestly I haven't had any real freezes to speak of since the patch. I have them occasionally and I'm sure I'll have some yet as this is a western rpg so I expect them but no increase due to the patch that I've noticed.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#7Beldum555Posted 4/10/2013 2:40:54 PM
Right out of character creation, walking up the tower just before Alduin busts through the wall, it freezes.
Talking to M'ieq (excuse the spelling) it freezes.
Using the first two words of Ice Form will freeze (again)
---
Fight? No, Chuck Norris does not fight...he FUS RO DAH's
Gamertag: GhostlyComa add me :)