Which race?

#21JohnRyan1228Posted 4/10/2013 9:23:39 PM
Unwanted_Touchn posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Beidha posted...
More of an appetizer...

Well, they are midgets. They don't need as much food as bigger people.

are midget babies the same size as normal babies?

Was wondering the same thing...

*Google Images midget babies*

first google result: yahoo answers. i love them internets
---
Keep this topic alive!!!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/583794-pong/65854220
#22Durnehviir(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:24:02 PM
Damn.
Just, damn.

What the ****....
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#23Unwanted_TouchnPosted 4/10/2013 9:24:59 PM
Durnehviir posted...
Damn.
Just, damn.

What the ****....

What? Did she have a miscarriage with your food?
---
Do what makes you happy. Because at the end, who's there? You.
#24JohnRyan1228Posted 4/10/2013 9:25:17 PM
Beidha posted...
This topic is getting out of hand. As someone who follows and/or might be the Daedric Prince of Madness, I approve.

If you were really a daedric prince of madness, we would already have cheese draugr. Faker!
---
Keep this topic alive!!!
#25BeidhaPosted 4/10/2013 9:25:19 PM
Durnehviir posted...
Damn.
Just, damn.

What the ****....

I'll be honest, I really don't know how this topic got from point A to point B like it did, and I'm usually really good at figuring that out.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#26BeidhaPosted 4/10/2013 9:26:42 PM
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Beidha posted...
This topic is getting out of hand. As someone who follows and/or might be the Daedric Prince of Madness, I approve.

If you were really a daedric prince of madness, we would already have cheese draugr. Faker!

Oh, I have them. I just haven't figure out how to get Bethesda to point them in. Apparently just sending the draugr to their offices doesn't work so well.
---
#27JohnRyan1228Posted 4/10/2013 9:27:35 PM
Beidha posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Beidha posted...

Oh, I have them. I just haven't figure out how to get Bethesda to point them in. Apparently just sending the draugr to their offices doesn't work so well.

They're just too damn delicious!
---
Keep this topic alive!!!
#28Unwanted_TouchnPosted 4/10/2013 9:28:16 PM
Beidha posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Beidha posted...

Try sending draugr with cheese wheels up their bumhole. That ought to tickle their fancy.
---
Do what makes you happy. Because at the end, who's there? You.
#29BeidhaPosted 4/10/2013 9:28:59 PM
Beidha posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Beidha posted...

Try sending draugr with cheese wheels up their bumhole. That ought to tickle their fancy.

That might work!
---
#30Durnehviir(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 9:31:16 PM
Should have expected....
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.