why is everyone rooting for a fallout 4 announcement? Skyrim needs more dlcs

#1pcmike2Posted 4/11/2013 9:02:24 AM
Fallout is boring. Dull and dead atmosphere, only few styles to play as (sniper outdoors, rifle in mid-close combat, heavy weapons when facing bulky enemies). Also fallout 3 was pale compared to the other fallout games that had more rpg elements. Fallout new vegas is better in the sense that there was no good vs evil like brotherhood of steel vs enclave.

Although, bethesda might have learned from their mistakes, like the forsworn conspiracy and the civil war. No real good vs evil.

But skyrim has more play styles, a world that is alive, and better quests.

Also no stupid metro stations.

yeah yo
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2Ajd_KingPosted 4/11/2013 9:22:42 AM
I'm still waiting for IHRA Drag Racing 2. Wait your turn.
---
"I dream of a future where French people can stuff their asses full of noodles without having their motives questioned."
- Magicalyn, Cracked
#3Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 4/11/2013 9:29:39 AM
Personally, I prefer the Post-Apocalyptic genre over the Fantasy genre. Probably because I grew up watching Mad Max rather than Dragonslayer. So yeah, I will always be biased towards Fallout.

Plus, FO3 is probably my Top Game Ever, so there's that.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#4hellslingerPosted 4/11/2013 9:33:17 AM
Just because Fallout 4 would be announced doesn't mean they couldn't have another team to work on the remaining dlc. Dev teams can work on multiples projects.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg
#5DurnehviirPosted 4/11/2013 9:34:39 AM
I don't normally agree with mike, however I do agree with him on this.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#6turn_basedPosted 4/11/2013 9:36:19 AM
My wife is bringing me ox tail with beans and rice from a carribean joint for lunch. It's sooooo good, so yeah, I just totally made this thread worthwhile.

Oh, and selling duplicate items individually raises your speech more effectively than bulk selling, in case you didn't know.

Mmm, lunchtime in 45 minutes...
#7Scorex_VIIPosted 4/11/2013 9:38:59 AM
The BoS( non-Lyons) were not "good" just like the Enclave is not "Evil".
#8DurnehviirPosted 4/11/2013 9:43:40 AM
turn_based posted...
My wife is bringing me ox tail with beans and rice from a carribean joint for lunch. It's sooooo good, so yeah, I just totally made this thread worthwhile.

Oh, and selling duplicate items individually raises your speech more effectively than bulk selling, in case you didn't know.

This. So much this.

You're a lucky man.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#9sunbro1Posted 4/11/2013 9:50:34 AM
Scorex_VII posted...
The BoS( non-Lyons) were not "good" just like the Enclave is not "Evil".

---
Ours is the fury
#10pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 9:57:08 AM
turn_based posted...

Can you uh, share some of that stuff with us?
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546