Just finished this, is morrowind worth playing?

#11SoulOfFaythPosted 4/12/2013 5:38:01 AM
lol you're such a nice addition, I love fickle fanboys.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#12sunbro1Posted 4/12/2013 5:39:24 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
lol you're such a nice addition, I love fickle fanboys.

Fickle fanboy? Coming from you?
---
Ours is the fury
#13SoulOfFaythPosted 4/12/2013 6:16:04 AM
:')
yes I'm such a fanboy, that's what I'm best known for.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#14DarthSchubertPosted 4/12/2013 7:18:38 AM
Yes. It's a great game. Be a little patient with the first few hours. If you are younger and haven't been gaming as long, you might not be used to some of the older gaming convetions which might make it hard to play. Not judging - I hate black and white movies b/c they wenre being made when I was born, just saying.

It has the best storyline in TES and I think the best gameworld. The combat really suffers with age though.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#15imthestuntmanPosted 4/12/2013 8:10:02 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915084-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-game-of-the-year/20928509

This sticky on morrowind goty board has a lot of heful info. Most importantly is to follow the guide given on reducing file size. If you follow that it can make you keep a relatively freeze free game. If you dont... Well good luck playing...

I would recommend boosting up your weapon level as fast as possible to about 50 if you dont want to get annoyed by attacks not landing.

Get familiar with he travel hubs in this game. Particularly balmora and vivec. If you go back to the starting city you will see a giant creature. This is called a silt strider. These can be used to travel to most major land based cities. Note that most citites with a port will not be accessible through them, however if you take this initial silt strider to balmora it serves as more or less the main travel hub since you can get to a lot of places relatively easily there with its large number of fast travel options..
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#16NekoSlavePosted 4/12/2013 9:16:01 PM
Morrowind is one of the best games of all time. The graphics and gameplay are lacking, especially compared to Oblivion/Skyrim, however the world, the depth, the options are all pretty significant and deserve a check-out.

Oh, and Levitate.
---
I was able to reload my assault rifle in front of one of them because they were too busy looking threatening. -Rob_Indahood