Oh Serana you amuse me to no end... *minor plot spoilers*

#1TrialZero654Posted 4/12/2013 4:21:06 AM
So there i was, standing in the peace council room, in front of Ulfric Stormclaok, leader of the stormcloak rebellion, and General Tulluis, a man of the imperial legion, charged with putting down the stormcloak rebellion, 2 men with a sworn hatred for each other, and 2 men whom i have personally persuaded to set aside their hatreds long enough to deal with a more serious threat

im standing in front of a dozen of the most powerful people in Skyrim, with Serana at my side, a Daughter of Coldharbour and one of the most powerful vampires alive... we all take our seats... Serana wants my seat.. we sit at the same time, she nudges me, i nudge back, but eventually she wins, nudging me all the way out of my seat onto the floor

the men and women seated at the table let their gazes linger on me, i am the Dragonborn, i am expected to say something profound, something to initiate the peace negotiations... all i can say is "oomph!" as i get up off the ground and stare accusingly at Serana...

this actually happened to me, i know how serana loves to go stir cooking pots or mash herbs at an alchemy lab or sit in random chairs when you stand still, and apparently she took this opportunity to sit in my chair during this quest, and she actually nudged me, slowly, out of the chair, until my chair was fully away from it and he actually did the falling down animation, as if i had been paralyzed, or knocked down by a fus ro dah...

i couldn't stop laughing, Serana is always doing hilarious stuff when im trying to be serious, i take her with me wherever i go for this reason alone (though she is a pretty competent fighter)
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#2Rude HeroPosted 4/12/2013 4:26:03 AM
That was hilarious! Bravo!
---
Lead thy life, as thou seest fit.
#3PairedsnakePosted 4/12/2013 5:07:42 AM
Ah man thats awesome
#4JurazonPosted 4/12/2013 6:30:22 AM
She just punked you out!!! You should have use Fus Ro Dah and threw her across the room and then taken your seat. Instead you became her b****!!!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: MUSTANGMAN82
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
#5neithskyePosted 4/12/2013 8:33:36 AM
Well, these were peace talks you were there to negotiate. She was just making sure you had the floor.
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 4/12/2013 8:57:54 AM
That's awesome.

Next time I get to that quest I need to have her with me to see if she dose anything amuseing.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#7PairedsnakePosted 4/12/2013 9:02:51 AM
neithskye posted...
Well, these were peace talks you were there to negotiate. She was just making sure you had the floor.

Tee hee
#8General_TimPosted 4/12/2013 9:05:39 AM
neithskye posted...

This is how you do it.
---
Now see what you've done. You've gone and made me immortal.
Superman FTW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
#9TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 12:52:23 PM
neithskye posted...

haha, indeed

this actually made me laugh out loud, very clever response ;)
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#10Mushroom87Posted 4/12/2013 6:46:04 PM
i lol'ed
---
Gaemfex the Daedric Prince of Misogynistic Virgins, strikes again! Darkportal785