Do Conjured Weapons Increase the Weapon's Skill Type?

#11turn_basedPosted 4/12/2013 1:04:29 PM
:(

Man...
#12turn_basedPosted 4/12/2013 6:50:17 PM
jammymacster posted...
Mystic bound weapons are indeed different weapons with higher base damage, so you will get more experience for using them.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8392/boundweapons.png

Yup, just fought a bandit before and after activating the Mystic Binding perk and it took 1 hit less to kill him and gave me a fraction more on the xp bar.

Gonna roll with this style for awhile longer tonight...stop by Amol and pick up the bow book as well:)
#13Mick65Posted 4/12/2013 6:52:41 PM
Bounders rule.
If you're up for more testing, could you get a feel for how bladesman and critical shot fair?
---
JAFO
#14NepharenPosted 4/12/2013 7:15:15 PM
Mick65 posted...
Bounders rule.
If you're up for more testing, could you get a feel for how bladesman and critical shot fair?

I've tested bladesman and critical charge. If you plan on using fortify one handed gear don't waste perks on this. If you want every bit of damage possible it may be worth it to you.

The best way I found to test this is by taking crit charge first then observe the increase in damage from taking each bladesman perk.

Crit charge description states that it doubles critical damage, it doesn't do this unless it has been patched recently. What it does do is deliver a power attack with an extra amount of damage equal to the extra damage you would receive from having all three bladesman perks.

Since a crit charge attack has a 100% chance to crit, it makes for the perfect baseline. Each perk in bladesman raises the amount of damage until the max of equal to crit charge extra damage is reached.

TL;DR: take crit charge, if the added damage from this isn't enough to invest three more perks disregard bladesman.