What is Your Favorite Build You've Done?

#21Apex1619(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 4:18:53 PM
CarmineAnthony posted...
Hahahaha. MIND BLOWN.

I also *loved* it how throughout the books you slowly learn that Rhaegar is not who you thought he was... at all. But that's what it's all about with the Targaryens, the fire god flips a coin, one side greatness, the other madness.

Yeah a lot of the Targaryens were complete a-holes but a few are good people. Rhaegar and Dany for example. But alot of them go mad like Aerys II and Viserys because of their families history of inbreeding especially in response to other things that happened to them in theirs lives like the Defiance of Duskendale for Aerys II and baisically all of Viserys' life
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#22SafeDrinkDriverPosted 4/13/2013 4:27:25 PM
Adolf Stormfront

He is my devout Stormcloak hero, tasked with bringing purity and superiority back to Skyrim. I use the default Nord character during creation as that is the most perfect looking human being possible. I wear the topless fur arnour and wield a skyforge steel greatsword. I'm the escence of purity, superiority and perfection in Skyrim.
#23Apex1619(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 5:13:02 PM
Apex1619 posted...
CarmineAnthony posted...
Hahahaha. MIND BLOWN.

I also *loved* it how throughout the books you slowly learn that Rhaegar is not who you thought he was... at all. But that's what it's all about with the Targaryens, the fire god flips a coin, one side greatness, the other madness.

Yeah a lot of the Targaryens were complete a-holes but a few are good people. Rhaegar and Dany for example. But alot of them go mad like Aerys II and Viserys because of their families history of inbreeding especially in response to other things that happened to them in theirs lives like the Defiance of Duskendale for Aerys II and baisically all of Viserys' life

A negative part to Rhaegar is the fact that he baisically humiliates his wife
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#24IamI3rianPosted 4/13/2013 10:48:47 PM
Pairedsnake posted...
That build looks pretty dang fun one question though does the silent roll work easily enough to be useful on console? Ive only taken that perk once and never used it

Not tremendously easy, not too difficult either. It's awkward at first. You get used to it.

KoRiy5000 posted...
i love how this build has special moves, names for them and how theyre performed. love the "blizzard sprint"

That's part of what attracted me to the build to begin with. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#25PairedsnakePosted 4/14/2013 6:48:54 AM
IamI3rian posted...
Pairedsnake posted...
That build looks pretty dang fun one question though does the silent roll work easily enough to be useful on console? Ive only taken that perk once and never used it

Not tremendously easy, not too difficult either. It's awkward at first. You get used to it.

KoRiy5000 posted...
i love how this build has special moves, names for them and how theyre performed. love the "blizzard sprint"

That's part of what attracted me to the build to begin with. = )

Alright thanks think thats next on my list of characters to try
#26Mick65Posted 4/14/2013 6:52:17 AM
http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/the-ka-po-tun

I made a version of this ^. It's the most fun non-Mage-y build I've played.
---
JAFO
#27Legionnaire76Posted 4/14/2013 8:28:34 AM
alchemist poisoner, make nasty potions then kill anyone who notices me putting it in their pocket with fortified destruction magic
#28Bane766Posted 4/15/2013 6:04:46 AM
CarmineAnthony posted...
Hahahaha. MIND BLOWN.

Rhaegar DID rape her. It's pretty damn clear. And yes. Jon is their bastard. It's prettty obvious he's NOT Ned's kid-and that he is most likely someone else's. Who's? The most likely scenario would be the seed of that rape.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#29VeezaraPosted 4/15/2013 6:10:55 PM(edited)
One of my most recent characters. Only crimes are assaults, trespasses and lockpicks, the rest are 0.
Name: Sophia Raven
Race: Nord
Appearance: Pale skin, Black hair, Kodkak's war paint in black, the 3 scars on other side of face. She is a vampire hunter, I thought the scars could have been left by a vampire in the past. The three scar look could be similar to the mark vampaneze put on their victems before killing them.
Skills: 2 handed weapons, the main perks and war hammer exclusive perks, heavy armour, archery, restoration.
Weapons: Dawnguard war hammer(main weapon) Enhanced dwarven crossbow, Vold's lucky dagger.
Armour: Dawnguard heavy, the black version. Carries the full helmet but often uses a circlet of either restoration or archery.
Guilds: Dawnguard, Harvinger of Companions, never joined thieves guild and destroyed DB.
#30gesthal84Posted 4/15/2013 6:34:26 PM
Ponty's Aspect Knight Build had to be the most entertaining build I've tried.
---
"Rampant ninja-related crimes these days... White House is not the exception."