New pacth has made my game bug out.

#1ProSoloPosted 4/13/2013 1:34:19 PM
Just a list so far, all have of them I haven't had before or not nearly as often.

1. Character stands up with arms outstretched while on horseback.

2. When entering my custom built house, the floor and walls are gone creating an endless falling loop until i reload the game.

3. Summoned flame atronach not fighting anything.

4. Bodies and creatures being unlootable are more common.

anyone else having consistent problems?
#2FredCat07Posted 4/13/2013 4:01:03 PM
I got the second one, but that was in Dragonborn DLC before this patch released, as for Sapphire's father (Sapphire is a girl in Thieves Guild), I fell in the endless loop. Fortunate, that's only unharmed glitch because I went to get the Guild suit and note, then leave.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#3Beldum555Posted 4/13/2013 4:12:26 PM
I get a lot of bad summonings as well, I've got two durped dremora he think its funny to TURN ON ME.
That's right, sommoned will sometimes turn on you after everything else is dead.
And with that, raised dead WILL turn on you 50 seconds into their raising. Was playing DG and I noticed it with vampire lady, (blanking on her name) but when ever she raised something it would turn on both if us but she would see it as a hostile. After seeing that many times, I got to test out this bug and it seems, 8/10 times, your raised dead will turn on you.
The fix, use turn undead and they normally stopped the assaulting.

I've also noticed more crashes

Starting to remind me of the dreaded 1.2....
---
Fight? No, Chuck Norris does not fight...he FUS RO DAH's
Gamertag: GhostlyComa add me :)
#4Beldum555Posted 4/13/2013 4:13:16 PM
Also, player characters will no longer blink their eyes

:(
---
#5lunarswordPosted 4/13/2013 4:18:06 PM
start new game files when there is a major patch
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#6Beldum555Posted 4/13/2013 4:20:37 PM
lunarsword posted...

I always do this, I start over after every patch. (New character everytime)
But either way, updates and patches always have assorted bugs
---
#7lunarswordPosted 4/13/2013 4:27:32 PM
Beldum555 posted...
lunarsword posted...

I always do this, I start over after every patch. (New character everytime)
But either way, updates and patches always have assorted bugs

well, it is inevitable, since patching progressively corrupts more data over time. its literally like taking the same bandages off a gaping wound, rinsing them with water, and then just reusing them again (gets the job done, but eventually you'll get an infection).

like now, every time I return from Dustman's Cairn with Farkas, it directs me to the back of Jorrvaskr where Aela, Kodlak, and Skjor are waiting....but Farkas is no longer at the top of the stairs, or anywhere at all. He only seems to spawn at the stairs after Kodlak begins the speech, and comes running up like he's late to work.
---
#8neithskyePosted 4/13/2013 6:37:59 PM
lunarsword posted...
like now, every time I return from Dustman's Cairn with Farkas, it directs me to the back of Jorrvaskr where Aela, Kodlak, and Skjor are waiting....but Farkas is no longer at the top of the stairs, or anywhere at all. He only seems to spawn at the stairs after Kodlak begins the speech, and comes running up like he's late to work.

Yes, I had the same thing. Vilkas was not waiting on the stairs. I reloaded and found him sleeping in his room. Then I waited and found him eating in the main hall. I went to the back and he came running.

It was the first time I've had this happen and I was worried it was going to bug something but I was able to finish The Companions' questline with no issues.
#9lunarswordPosted 4/13/2013 6:39:37 PM
neithskye posted...
lunarsword posted...

Yes, I had the same thing. Vilkas was not waiting on the stairs. I reloaded and found him sleeping in his room. Then I waited and found him eating in the main hall. I went to the back and he came running.

It was the first time I've had this happen and I was worried it was going to bug something but I was able to finish The Companions' questline with no issues.

damn, i meant to say Vilkas...those two are such a pain to remember the difference. i know one of them likes giving people his fist
---