Being a Vampire adds 20+ damage to silver weapons.

#1VampyreFoxPosted 4/13/2013 10:06:42 PM
(or 3x, was 10, but after equiping it now says 30) either this is a display error or a nice new thing for vamps. Sorry if this is old news.
---
Lithium
#2IamI3rianPosted 4/13/2013 10:07:44 PM
IamI3rian posted...
If that's true, one would imagine it'd be true for werewolves too.

Have you tested that?

= )

Hopefully someone here (who's still awake) knows more.
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#3IamI3rianPosted 4/13/2013 10:08:53 PM
FWIW it's a +20 applied to vamps & wolves. That's why I was asking...

meaning, it should work for wolves too. I meant to ask if you're a vamp or a VL as well. And, maybe what happened when you hit something with it. = /

Then I came back here, and didn't. = /
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#4VampyreFox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:16:57 PM
IamI3rian posted...
FWIW it's a +20 applied to vamps & wolves. That's why I was asking...

meaning, it should work for wolves too. I meant to ask if you're a vamp or a VL as well. And, maybe what happened when you hit something with it. = /

Then I came back here, and didn't. = /

Yep, I`m a vampire lord. And I understand why you would ask for the werewolf thing. I searched up silver weapons and it did say `to` vamps and werewolves. Maybe it`s a display error? And what happened when I hit something? Sorry, bit confused on the last sentence.
---
Lithium
#5IamI3rianPosted 4/13/2013 10:25:17 PM(edited)
Well... what I mean is have you actually hit something with a silver weapon, and checked to see if it did more damage?

I'm certain they also do more damage to werewolves, which is why I was curious.

I don't think it's a display error, though that's certainly possible. It's been a really long time since I've hit something with a silver weapon. Is there a visual effect that goes along with it?

Either way, should be easy enough to test on a deer of some sort. They have 50HP, so it should be pretty clear if you did ten or thirty damage to it. Hit it twice, and see if it dies. = )

EDIT: And I'll be going to sleep. = /

Perhaps I'll jump on the PS3 in a little bit... but I've got work. Likely won't be back for twelve hours or so.

---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#6VampyreFox(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2013 10:55:02 PM
Oh, okay gotcha. Well I just tested it and.... It was a display error. The deer took 5 hits to take down rather than 2. :( I failed.
---
Lithium
#7IamI3rianPosted 4/13/2013 11:02:40 PM
= )

I forgive you.
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.