Why level past 81?

#1JonicArcPosted 4/14/2013 6:02:24 AM
If you made it to level 81, then you don't need any more Health, Magic, or Stamina. You don't need any more perks. You should be doing just fine at that point.

So, are the enemies going to get harder at level 100+ ? Maybe an ancient snow skeever? Anything?

Or is it just a way for nerds to brag about how they wasted their time getting stats they didn't even need?
---
Stand back.... Don't make me unsheathe the legendary blade known as FanboySlayer !!!
#2gunsndrosesPosted 4/14/2013 6:04:03 AM(edited)
>> Calls people nerds
>> Is posting on GameFAQs
---
If you don't use proper grammar, you're a communist.
-George Washington, First President of the USA
#3jammymacsterPosted 4/14/2013 6:08:56 AM
Some people enjoy working past 81 to get all perks to have a true master of everything save. It's not about what they need to play it's what they want to do.

Most enemies don't scale past certain levels but there are some exceptions that level with you indefinitely like the mercenaries at Goldenglow Estate.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#4JonicArc(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 6:51:21 AM
jammymacster posted...
Most enemies don't scale past certain levels but there are some exceptions that level with you indefinitely like the mercenaries at Goldenglow Estate.
Any more challenges for level 100+ characters?
---
Stand back.... Don't make me unsheathe the legendary blade known as FanboySlayer !!!
#5wahabwasimPosted 4/14/2013 7:04:54 AM
i have leveled past 130 and i must say i enjoy it because not only do i get more perks to put in perk trees but i also get the chance to increase my health, since im a werewolf playing on expert i have sooo much health now im like a unstoppable tank in skyrim when im a werewolf
#6HoonDingPosted 4/14/2013 9:08:02 AM
Mo' perks, mo' problems. Am I right?
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11413047/Photos/Hermaeus_Mora.gif
#7DurnehviirPosted 4/14/2013 9:10:21 AM
HoonDing posted...
Mo' perks, mo' problems. Am I right?

This.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#8Evil_SandwichPosted 4/14/2013 9:46:41 AM
JonicArc posted...
jammymacster posted...
Any more challenges for level 100+ characters?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65925133
#9DragonLWPosted 4/14/2013 9:47:53 AM
'Why not?' is the better question. I don't know about you all but playing through the dlc, without using any cheats, I usually tapped out heavy armor, light armor, one and two handed weaponry at 100 plaything through the game with plenty of stuff still to do. This way I get those boosted up, and at this point I tend to have destruction and archery pretty close to it as well so I really have to knock some combat skills down just so there is any reason for me to fight at all.

Also, now I can get perks to place somewhere other than my combat and crafting trees. All those magic and misc. (speech for instance) trees are open for me to place perks in now.
---
My dear mortal, don't you realize? The secret to my winning this board is the fact that you can grow without limits while the others never surpass theirs.
#10Scorex_VIIPosted 4/14/2013 1:33:55 PM
JonicArc posted...
Or is it just a way for nerds to brag about how they wasted their time getting stats they didn't even need?

Oh the irony lol...

Change some of the words there and voila!