Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters and Out of Character discussion (OOC) 6

#1Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/14/2013 2:30:11 PM
Rules are:
1.No taking control of other peoples characters, saying stuff like "the guards spot and kill darkportal" is not allowed
2. Don't post once and leave
3. Stay in character, act like you stated what your character acts like, do what you'd think your character would do etc.
4. If you wish to approve of something that can change the story in a major way, do it over a private message with the person you are doing it with and me. This way, a decision like killing someones character is taken care of professionally and not through arguments. You can send private messages by clicking on a users name and hitting "send PM" on the right hand side.
5. You can have multiple characters if you have shown you are a regular to the game.
6. When posting for the first time or with a new character in the main thread, take the page your characters info is on this thread and link it in your first post along with your characters name so we all know who you are.

NAME:
RACE:
GUILD/GROUP/UNAFFILIATED:
SEGMENT IN GUILD/GROUP:
WEAPON/MAGIC OF PREFERENCE:
REGION OF BIRTH:

HISTORY OF CHARACTER:

PERSONALITY:

HAIR:
EYES:
SKIN:
BODY:
CLOTHING:

AMBITIONS:
REASONS FOR AMBITIONS:

Other Rules:

Skyrim:
The requirements for entering Skyrim are the same as having multiple characters. You must be a veteran of the game and be familiar with the lore of Skyrim during the time period (IE: Rorikstead don't exist, Winterhold is still a giant city etc).

Champion of Cyrodil: The Champion of Cyrodil is an NPC. If you didn't know, canonically in the Elder Scrolls lore the PC of each game only does the main questline and some other character does the guild questline. You cannot make the CoC not do something he didn't do in the main questline. His race will remain unspecified.

Guild Questlines:
You can participate around these questlines. For example, you can be a henchman for Manni, or join the Blackwater Mercs. It's up to you.

Use this link to see other character's sheets as well as a recap of the story, they are all on the first page(s), depending on your set up. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65863121
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#2PootbirdPosted 4/14/2013 2:30:59 PM
Ummmm
Ninja'd?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#3MrcTOtheJPosted 4/14/2013 2:32:17 PM
Okay so that Aye you said was approval for Marcrucio right Curved so that's 3/3 right?

Anyhow anyone who wants to go, One is going to Skyrim to convince him to fight, he's going to be in Riften, after that he's heading his own way to help...anyone then can go with Marcrucio from there.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#4The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/14/2013 2:32:56 PM
Is it too late for me to get into this?
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#5tizimin9Posted 4/14/2013 2:33:34 PM
I would also like to know the answer to that question.
---
I play until my eyes bleed.
PSN: Itzimna
#6Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 2:34:32 PM
Of course not! Both yall can join in, provided your characters are satisfactory
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#7PootbirdPosted 4/14/2013 2:36:12 PM(edited)
Well, lets check with the orange politicians.
Curved, I-don't... Screw it! You know who you are!
Do you guys want more characters?
2/3 approvals
---
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.
#8BushidoEffect3Posted 4/14/2013 2:35:45 PM
tizimin9 posted...

Why do these people do this stuff anyway? boring. They should go do a LARP or something. stop bumping these and making new ones.

Is this a new trend? When did this start? Never saw this months earlier.
---
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif, http://i.minus.com/iZ4Xc7uzxvJUA.gif
#9I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/14/2013 2:37:15 PM
Pootbird posted...
Well, lets check with the orange politicians.
Curved, I-don't... Screw it! You know who you are!
Do you guys want more characters?

More characters = better (assuming it's organized). No reason to ever lock new people out of anything.
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#10PootbirdPosted 4/14/2013 2:38:53 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
tizimin9 posted...

Why do these people do this stuff anyway? boring. They should go do a LARP or something. stop bumping these and making new ones.

Is this a new trend? When did this start? Never saw this months earlier.

It's about...ugh... 1-2 months old
We do this cause we feel like it.
And also, we need to make new ones to prevent an overload of comment on a single thread

We compensated to getting skyrim back on 1# place, so quit yo jibber jabber.
---