Morrowind Expansions >>> Skyrim Expansions > Oblivion Expansions

#11clone11Posted 4/15/2013 5:29:30 PM
Bloodmoon is a steaming pile of..

Well, above averageness. It's probably the worst expansion Bethesda has ever released though. Empty and boring. The story isn't all that interesting (and takes forever to even get to the truly interesting parts). Now, maybe I would have liked it more if I hadn't played it years after it came out, but I doubt it. It still a great expansion, but I just don't think I'll ever understand why people love it so much.

Tribunal was amazing though, loved every second of it.

/opinions
---
"Let the God-forsaken bastards sing."
"Zin krif horvut se suleyk"
#12trippinsandsPosted 4/15/2013 5:40:53 PM
I kind of see what your saying about BloodMoon, but at the time the Morrowind port was a
one of a kind on the original Xbox.. So everything was a first, the very first time you turned
into a werewolf, it was amazing.. But i do agree that Tribunal was better, mainly because it
continued Morrowinds MQ and expanded on it.
#13clone11Posted 4/15/2013 5:42:56 PM
I guess that's true as well. I started with Daggerfall, so it wasn't really anything new to me.
---
"Let the God-forsaken bastards sing."
"Zin krif horvut se suleyk"
#14Justin2KrelianPosted 4/15/2013 9:59:28 PM
I just downloaded Bloodmoon today. Good so far, I like how they improved the voiced dialogue.
#15CRtwentyPosted 4/15/2013 10:36:13 PM
SI is still my favorite expansion. Nothing will convince me otherwise.
---
"I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-**** insane!" - Mehrunes Dagon
#16HoonDingPosted 4/15/2013 10:44:42 PM
Skyrim's DLCs are more in line with Morrowind's than Oblivion, it feels - they're well integrated into the game, instead of just being shoehorned in like Oblivion's or Fallout's. They aren't just awkwardly thrown into your quest log as soon as you load your game - or start a new game, because it totally makes sense that you'd hear all of these rumors and get all of these letter while you're still inside the Imperial Sewers.

Content-wise, too, the DLCs don't just add a ton of new content. They also add to the core game, and address certain gameplay issues. Like how Tribunal more or less fixed Morrowind's god-awful journal, or what most of Dawnguard's additions were. The DLC makes the core game feel more "complete".
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11413047/Photos/Hermaeus_Mora.gif