Weird post by Bethesda

#61MrcTOtheJPosted 4/17/2013 2:32:56 PM
Fizzle_Pork posted...
About the teaser vid though... only time will tell really. But I have a feeling that if it is Wolfenstein then Bethesda isn't going to make a repeat mistake and release another fps in an already obscenely oversaturated market. I think they would do the smart thing and make it unique/fresh. The last Wolfenstein did kinda flop but that doesn't change the fact that its one of the most recognized game franchises out there. The way I see it is that a popular franchise which has just stumbled is a perfect time to give it a fresh coat of paint.

Not to mention with all the Reboots as of late, from Tomb Raider to Devil May Cry, I could see them doing this.

It's ripe for one IMO, I loved the games even the last one but a fresh start/take on the game would be fine at this point I think.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2
#62sunbro1Posted 4/17/2013 2:35:02 PM
If it is Project Zwei and you play as this guy i'll probably get it. I love military survival horrors.
http://i.imgur.com/omEgx.jpg
---
Ours is the fury
#63Fizzle_PorkPosted 4/17/2013 2:40:56 PM
sunbro1 posted...
If it is Project Zwei and you play as this guy i'll probably get it. I love military survival horrors.

I haven't been keeping up with news on Zwei... have we gotten information on setting/time period/theme or anything? I'm sure Mikami will do something great but I haven't really heard a thing about this game. (Whatever it is I'm sure Capcom will be crying while laying in the fetal position staring at a copy of RE6)
#64sunbro1Posted 4/17/2013 2:42:06 PM
Fizzle_Pork posted...
sunbro1 posted...

I haven't been keeping up with news on Zwei... have we gotten information on setting/time period/theme or anything? I'm sure Mikami will do something great but I haven't really heard a thing about this game. (Whatever it is I'm sure Capcom will be crying while laying in the fetal position staring at a copy of RE6)

Nothing so far. Just some dodgy concept art.
---
Ours is the fury
#65BF3PL4Y3R1Posted 4/17/2013 4:57:52 PM
my analysis so far.......the man in the video with the sunflowers....is dead

if you look closely he is hanging from a tree. his face is hidden and so are his feet.

either of the two being shown would give it away. however you can look at the house behind him and see that there is no possible way he is standing on ground. however i have no idea why the sunflowers are burning. could be project zwei or whatever.
---
YouTube channel (blackrosekn1ght) I do some fallout 4 videos and stuff check it out if you want.
#66VasDeferens(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:29:53 PM
Can't wait for tomorrow. Maybe a 3rd Vine teaser, leading up to something .
#67rx54Posted 4/17/2013 5:34:22 PM
VasDeferens posted...
Can't wait for tomorrow. Maybe a 3rd Vine teaser, leading up to something .

Yes.
More questions.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!