get ur s*** together bethesda wtf

#1otokonokotronPosted 4/17/2013 4:47:32 PM
was gonna grab the last fire shouts but whoops looks like i didnt talk to the jarl of whiterun immediately after his speech upon completing the imperial questline. so now he sits on his chair and does absolutely nothing when i try to address that obscure miscellaneous quest to report to him to push into the main quest. so way to go, another game-breaker that will never get fixed or addressed. and its not like i can type in a console command.

its the freaking MAIN QUESTLINE, u'd think they'd at least do something about that.
/rant, frustration....

and if there is some way around this then im really sorry for getting upset ==)b
#2rx54Posted 4/17/2013 4:51:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Fizzle_PorkPosted 4/17/2013 5:28:26 PM
I know it doesn't fix the issue... but this is Bethesda. You shouldn't be playing without multiple saves that you can jump back to for situations like that.
#4otokonokotron(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:32:07 PM
i have like 15 ish, i just dont think that they should be able to just not fix something with the main quest. the problem was that i did th edragon born dlc in between so that was waaaay to far back for me to have a say. o well ==
#5rx54Posted 4/17/2013 5:36:21 PM
Ahh you're a new user.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#6otokonokotron(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:41:22 PM
nope, had it since its been out, but since this still hasnt been fxed... aint got much hope
#7BigSexxxyNashPosted 4/17/2013 5:49:13 PM
Don't say that to quickly, the last two updates they just dropped,fixed a number of issues. Example the Ohgma Infinium glitch and the riften speech level glitch.
#8otokonokotron(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 5:54:30 PM
*sigh* yeah thats what im hoping...its not like theres nothing else to do in the game. (just wanted that fire shout though grrr cuz saw the boost it got from the dragon born dlc)

ill prolly just bide my time then and hope it gets patched.
#9rx54Posted 4/17/2013 5:54:54 PM
otokonokotron posted...
nope, had it since its been out, but since this still hasnt been fxed... aint got much hope

No.
On these boards.

Which is why your topic title is screaming for attention and your first post gave me a seizure from how unorganized it is.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#10SuperFlikPosted 4/17/2013 6:10:48 PM
Yeah, you start off saying you're trying to grab the last "fire shout" then start whining about the imperials and the main quest.

I have no idea what you're actually complaining about or what supposed issue you have.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"