get ur s*** together bethesda wtf

#11rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:17:48 PM
SuperFlik posted...
Yeah, you start off saying you're trying to grab the last "fire shout" then start whining about the imperials and the main quest.

I have no idea what you're actually complaining about or what supposed issue you have.

Don't think about it, you could get epilepsy.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#12otokonokotron(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:20:12 PM
oh, sry, the glitch is that, because i did not talk to the jarl of whiterun right after his speech to the soldiers upon completing the imperial questline, he no longer offers the speech option/update to push me further along in the main quest. So in miscillaneous quests it says report to jarl of whiterun about defeating ulfric or whatever.
#13rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:21:38 PM
otokonokotron posted...
oh, sry, the glitch is that, because i did not talk to the jarl of whiterun right after his speech to the soldiers upon completing the imperial questline, he no longer offers the speech option/update to push me further along in the main quest. So in miscillaneous quests it says report to jarl of whiterun about defeating ulfric or whatever.

*blehufhjckmlsklwkjfjghkyk*

... I just had a seizure.
Thanks.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#14PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/17/2013 6:33:09 PM
I would try kicking his ass. Sling some spells at him, punch reload him, paralyze, go to jail, IDK, maybe do a bounty for him or finish all of your unfinished dragonborn quests.

Who knows what triggered the glitch, but sometimes you can untrigger stuff like this.

Casting a master Illusion calm spell gets permanent aggro'd people to be friendly and give speech options, it could work on him too.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#15otokonokotron(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:34:33 PM
thanks for the suggestions, ill see if anything works then. if i find anything ill let it be known.
#16LockeadonPosted 4/17/2013 6:43:34 PM
you might want to check uesp as well. given its a main quest glitch thats apparently been around for month maybe someone on there found a work-around
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider