Ulfric Stormcloak can die from anything!

#1TJMW2007Posted 4/17/2013 4:51:17 PM
So i came across this video where a guy kills Ulfic by using a healing spell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8If9QkI8n0

Which then got me wondering...i wonder if anything can kill him?

So i progressed through the Civil war quest. When i got to the end of the quest, i decided to drop a sweet roll on the floor, equipped the telekinesis spell and launched the sweet roll it at him. He died! LOL.

Just thought i would let you lot know means its something funny to try when you reach the end. It should be the same for General Tullius as well. So if you've got anything silly in your inventory like a sweet roll/knife/fork or even a long taffy treat, then have a laugh by watching them drop dead by something so ridiculous lol.
---
GT: TJMW2007
#2PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/17/2013 6:41:48 PM
That's actually..... something kinda cool i didn't know about.

Haha, thanks. I'm prob gonna throw a brick of iron at his head.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#3DougymcPosted 4/17/2013 7:27:12 PM
I knew it worked on Astrid but never thought to try it on him. Kind of amusing.
#4Xade76Posted 4/17/2013 8:10:12 PM(edited)
A sweet roll, huh.

Well, there went the resistance.

---
http://tinyurl.com/a7bj4rp
My Top 5: Tetris Attack!, EarthBound, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Dark Souls
#5kyboticaPosted 4/17/2013 8:11:48 PM
So THIS is why the dragonborn gets annoyed when somebody runs off with his sweetroll. They're the ultimate ulfric/tullius killer.
---
"I mean, if I killed George Bush that wouldn't make portals to Iraq appear in my front yard." -Massany7 on Oblivion
#6VincentVega13Posted 4/18/2013 11:42:37 AM
Dougymc posted...

I'm just about to take down the Dark Brotherhood today, that's awesome! I need something really s*** to telekinete at her now... And the telekinesis spell, come to think of it.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#7VeezaraPosted 4/18/2013 12:29:57 PM
VincentVega13 posted...
Dougymc posted...

I'm just about to take down the Dark Brotherhood today, that's awesome! I need something really s*** to telekinete at her now... And the telekinesis spell, come to think of it.

If its destroy the DB that will just need to be a normal fight. I think its after going through their questline when she gets burnt that anything can finish her.
#8VincentVega13Posted 4/18/2013 1:30:30 PM
Veezara posted...
VincentVega13 posted...
Dougymc posted...

If its destroy the DB that will just need to be a normal fight. I think its after going through their questline when she gets burnt that anything can finish her.

Aawwww. Damnit...
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#9ZephyriuumPosted 4/19/2013 7:30:17 PM
Veezara posted...
VincentVega13 posted...
Dougymc posted...

Hey, be careful with the spoilers not everyone has finished DB questline.
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."
#10Jarl_StormcloakPosted 4/19/2013 7:34:40 PM
Whiwwikews. Dese wapscawwions discovewed me.