So I Just heard.....

#1BigSexxxyNashPosted 4/17/2013 6:04:52 PM
That because of fallout freaking 4 where not getting anymore dlcs for skyrim . If this is true what your thoughts on this? For me it pisses me off after being so invested in the game,now they turn on us I dont even see a point in playing anymore now if there not gonna drop at least one more big expansion . Because there are so many unresolved cliff-hangers in the game
#2rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:08:45 PM
Yea they should never make another game again and work on Skyrim for the rest of time!
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#3otokonokotronPosted 4/17/2013 6:10:18 PM
or at least fix the already existing game breaking glitches *ahem*
#4rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:13:30 PM(edited)
otokonokotron posted...
or at least fix the already existing game breaking glitches *ahem*

I've beaten every quest in the game at least once.
I have the DLC as well.

So apparently your disc is broken, my game is fine.

EDIT: The only quest I ever had to start a new game for was Blood on the Ice
---
#5BigSexxxyNash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:13:41 PM
I never said drop all the other project and focus souly on skyrim . Thats what killed 3-d realms . After hearing about a possible 4 dlc . Then finding out its not gonna happen . I just fell ripped off is all because hearthfire dose not count as a dlc . Im not the only on that thinks so
#6rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:15:43 PM
BigSexxxyNash posted...
I never said drop all the other project and focus souly on skyrim . Thats what killed 3-d realms . After hearing about a possible 4 dlc . Then finding out its not gonna happen . I just fell ripped off is all because hearthfire dose not count as a dlc . Im not the only on that thinks so

You mean from all the other people on gamefaqs saying there would be a 4th dlc without citing anything from Bethesda and just creating a rumor that the entire board fell into believing?

Kinda like an entire school can believe a rumor with no proof and then realize way later it was fake?

Yea that's completely Bethesda's fault they didn't shut down the rumors that circulated on the Gamefaqs board that they don't pay attention to.
---
#7BigSexxxyNash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:26:42 PM
I'm not even gonna dignify that with response. If anyone else the board would like respond to my post feel free to . Any immature response like that get ignored.
#8rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:31:09 PM(edited)
BigSexxxyNash posted...
I'm not even gonna dignify that with response. If anyone else the board would like respond to my post feel free to . Any immature response like that get ignored.

Thank you for dignifying my response by responding saying you are not going to dignify it with a response.
---
#9otokonokotronPosted 4/17/2013 6:28:54 PM
yeah actually hes right lol
#10shorthandlePosted 4/17/2013 6:32:41 PM
Say what?! Fallout Freaking 4?

*does best imitation ot "meerkat with money" from the other thread*

Here! I've got the money! Bring it on. When can I get it?

Seriously though. I've got the money. Bring it on. When can I get it?