So I Just heard.....

#11The_Beer_ScotchPosted 4/17/2013 6:34:33 PM
BigSexxxyNash posted...
I'm not even gonna dignify that with response. If anyone else the board would like respond to my post feel free to . Any immature response like that get ignored.

BigSexxxyNash (with 3 x's which means you REALLY want the D...) Can not, dignify, anything.
---
To be announced
#12MC2011Posted 4/17/2013 6:36:34 PM
They've spent their year supporting Skyrim, and between that we got 3 DLCs (1 small, 1 medium, one large), and numerous patches that added ranged kill cams, mounted combat, legendary skills/difficulty, kinect commands... and what ever else I'm missing.

Then there was the whole PS3 fiasco that ate up some of their support time and resources.

Oblivion had the same length in support, and Fallout 3 had slightly less, so it is around the time they stop supporting their game and move to the next project.
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#13rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:37:36 PM
D.

It has been given.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#14BigSexxxyNash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 6:37:40 PM
Yep ''Fallout Freaking 4'' the teaser videos they've been realesing are for the nex fallout game ''saidn in a sad nordic voice''
#15rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:39:48 PM
BigSexxxyNash posted...
Yep ''Fallout Freaking 4'' the teaser videos they've been realesing are for the nex fallout game ''saidn in a sad nordic voice''

That's why Bethesda says they are not Fallout 4?

*gives more D*
---
#16MC2011Posted 4/17/2013 6:40:01 PM

No, those are for a different IP.

https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/324192731721265153
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#17lenmuttPosted 4/17/2013 6:43:17 PM
rx54 posted...
otokonokotron posted...
or at least fix the already existing game breaking glitches *ahem*

I've beaten every quest in the game at least once.
I have the DLC as well.

So apparently your disc is broken, my game is fine.

EDIT: The only quest I ever had to start a new game for was Blood on the Ice

well clearly your disk is broken because i've had over 40 characters and never had an issue with blood on the ice :D
#18rx54Posted 4/17/2013 6:45:51 PM
lenmutt posted...
rx54 posted...
otokonokotron posted...
or at least fix the already existing game breaking glitches *ahem*

I've beaten every quest in the game at least once.
I have the DLC as well.

So apparently your disc is broken, my game is fine.

EDIT: The only quest I ever had to start a new game for was Blood on the Ice

well clearly your disk is broken because i've had over 40 characters and never had an issue with blood on the ice :D

It is one of the buggiest quests.
It was just the save.

I had to start a new game and run straight to Windhelm.
It simply fails to initiate, no dead body or people appear.

This might have been patched since I last did it though, which was over 6 months ago.
---
#19Apex1619Posted 4/17/2013 7:02:49 PM
BigSexxxyNash posted...
I'm not even gonna dignify that with response. If anyone else the board would like respond to my post feel free to . Any immature response like that get ignored.

How is RX's response immature? He pointed out the fact that Bethesda never promised another DLC. It was people on the Internet speculating on how much there would be without any hard evidence to support them
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#20rx54Posted 4/17/2013 7:08:17 PM
Apex1619 posted...
BigSexxxyNash posted...

How is RX's response immature? He pointed out the fact that Bethesda never promised another DLC. It was people on the Internet speculating on how much there would be without any hard evidence to support them

Because people don't like being wrong.
So that's why it was immature.
Makes sense lol?

Gotta shift the blame of their own stupid assumptions and expectations onto someone else and call them stupid and immature for not having the same stupid assumptions and expectations.
---