Build Idea

#1sunbro1Posted 4/18/2013 4:18:14 PM
What do you guys think of a Daemon Blackfyre build?
1h
heavy armour
Speech

What else?
---
Ours is the fury
#2TrialZero654Posted 4/18/2013 4:35:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3sunbro1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:34:36 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
i don't know what a Daemon Blackfyre is, but a build consisting only of "1h, heavy armor, and speech" seems about as generic sellsword as you can get short of just removing the speech part, except even a sellsword would have other skills...

I was asking what other skills to use :p
And this is Daemon http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Daemon_Blackfyre
---
Ours is the fury
#4TrialZero654Posted 4/18/2013 4:42:35 PM
ok i've deicded to be less of a jerk, because it seems pretty straightforward, but if you're more familiar with this character than me (which you seem to be) feel free to disregard

that page mentions him "...mastering all weapons of the battlefield..." but also goes on to specifically mention "...but with the sword in hand he was said to fight like the Warrior himself." which seems to imply 1h, 2h, block, and archery should be maxed or nearly so

it also makes special mention of how "beautiful" he was and how "women were drawn to him" (who DOESN'T have this effect in fantasy novels...) so it seems a given you should take the Speech perk and the black book perk which grant lower prices and more damage to the opposite sex
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#5TrialZero654Posted 4/18/2013 4:44:19 PM
other than a brief history and a (strangely detailed) physical description that page doesn't have much information on it, so if you've read the books (i haven't) you would probably know better yourself which skills would be more appropriate
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#6sunbro1(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:48:21 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
other than a brief history and a (strangely detailed) physical description that page doesn't have much information on it, so if you've read the books (i haven't) you would probably know better yourself which skills would be more appropriate

Yeah he's a pretty minor backstory character. Just supposedly one of the if not the best swordsman that ever lived. I'll take perks in all weapons but i'll make sure to completely get every sword perk. I'll side with the stormcloaks as he led his own rebellion.
---
Ours is the fury