Do You Wish This Game Had Dwarves?

#31Jakobs_FodderPosted 4/18/2013 8:32:05 PM
jammymacster posted...
theonyxphoenix posted...
jammymacster, JohnRyan1228, Fizzle_Pork, The_nWjoe, Jstretch19, and IronticsDragonL posted...
The people who say yes don't know about the lore.

Nice combo quote.

Also: I'm not casting my vote in this nonsense.

Topic is fail.

Jammy, Onyx, Joe, Stretch, and Dragon made it tolerable.
---
The official Sheogorath of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The right and Righteous hand of Whatnos
#32LeonKennedy28Posted 4/19/2013 7:30:31 AM
Even though I just learned about the Dwemer about 2 weeks ago, it does sadden me that we can't play as one. I would of loved to have been able to make a Gimli character.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers
#33The_nWjoePosted 4/19/2013 7:38:14 AM
LeonKennedy28 posted...
Even though I just learned about the Dwemer about 2 weeks ago, it does sadden me that we can't play as one. I would of loved to have been able to make a Gimli character.

You didn't learn enough. ;P Dwemer were called dwarves by the giants. They weren't your typical LOTR dwarves. They were regular sized men who were "dwarfed" by the giants who towered over them. That is why those who know the lore think this is a stupid topic.
#34LeonKennedy28Posted 4/19/2013 7:44:15 AM
The_nWjoe posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...

You didn't learn enough. ;P Dwemer were called dwarves by the giants. They weren't your typical LOTR dwarves. They were regular sized men who were "dwarfed" by the giants who towered over them. That is why those who know the lore think this is a stupid topic.

Aw man :( .
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers
#35Dovah_AhPosted 4/19/2013 8:12:33 AM
The_nWjoe posted...
LeonKennedy28 posted...

This! No dwarves. Yet another stupid topic....