Build 3 houses for achievment they said...

#1Red_Baron07Posted 4/19/2013 1:55:31 AM
So ive built all 3 hearthfire homes. Still no ach. Wtf.
---
Bruste? GT: Colonel Hans
#2charon78auPosted 4/19/2013 1:57:10 AM
Did you build all 3 wings?

My achievement didn't pop until a minute or two after I completed the 3rd wing of the 3rd home.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#3Red_Baron07(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 2:01:51 AM
Ahhhh I knew i shouldve finished it. The 3rd house only has 2 wings built. Didnt see a need for extra bedrooms. Adopting in skyrim is a nuisance....and racist. Human races adoptable is....silly. I play argonian.....having a nord kid dont make sense
---
Bruste? GT: Colonel Hans
#4TrialZero654Posted 4/19/2013 3:29:14 AM
Red_Baron07 posted...
Ahhhh I knew i shouldve finished it. The 3rd house only has 2 wings built. Didnt see a need for extra bedrooms. Adopting in skyrim is a nuisance....and racist. Human races adoptable is....silly. I play argonian.....having a nord kid dont make sense

thats why the put in the "having kids" thing purely as adoption, because they had already made kids for the game (only nords) and didn't want to make any more

an argonian having an adopted nord child makes perfect sense, real world couples adopt outside of their own race all the time

(brad pitt and angelina jolie, for instance, seem to be on a mission to adopt every single race except their own)

an argonian sleeping with a khajit and having an orc child, however, does not make sense

tl;dr: they didn't want to make new child models for other races, so adoption is the only way it does make sense
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#5Bane766Posted 4/19/2013 5:53:10 AM
TrialZero654 posted...
Red_Baron07 posted...

thats why the put in the "having kids" thing purely as adoption, because they had already made kids for the game (only nords) and didn't want to make any more

an argonian having an adopted nord child makes perfect sense, real world couples adopt outside of their own race all the time

(brad pitt and angelina jolie, for instance, seem to be on a mission to adopt every single race except their own)

an argonian sleeping with a khajit and having an orc child, however, does not make sense

tl;dr: they didn't want to make new child models for other races, so adoption is the only way it does make sense

No that sounds like Laziness to me. Why have the adoption thing at all if they aren't going to add new kids? Just laziness. Bleh. I don't want some stupid Nord kid. Nords are boring as hell. I want a Darkelf or Cat baby :(
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#6Coqui267Posted 4/19/2013 6:14:16 AM
Not to get off topic here, but is hearthfire worth it? Is it true you can't demolish houses and can only put specific furnishings in specific wings?
#7FredCat07Posted 4/19/2013 6:25:49 AM
Bane766 posted...
TrialZero654 posted...
Red_Baron07 posted...

No that sounds like Laziness to me. Why have the adoption thing at all if they aren't going to add new kids? Just laziness. Bleh. I don't want some stupid Nord kid. Nords are boring as hell. I want a Darkelf or Cat baby :(

I second'd that comment, Bane... Argonian and Khajiit need some more respects.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#8agentspoonPosted 4/19/2013 7:38:42 AM

Ask a PC Player really nicely and they might make a Argonian child for your save.

I know its possible, I made an NPC a Khajiit and my wife and then made Lucia a Khajiit child and adopted her.

The changes pass over to the console when the save is edited properly.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#9SuperFlikPosted 4/19/2013 7:40:06 AM
That's clearly because the elves and beast races are born (or hatched) fully grown!

Genius.
---
Zelos Wilder: "Demon Fang! Demon Fang! Demon Fang!
Damn, I must be a genius! Double Demon Fang!"
#10iDontCareBearPosted 4/19/2013 7:42:42 AM
Beth also lied about more dlc. Get use to it..