Have I somehow gimped my stealth build?

#11pinky0926(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 5:18:21 AM
Lockeadon posted...
out of curiousity what race are you? maybe you will have an easier time if you take advantage of your racial abilities more? i know that my orc's berserk more or less guarantees one hit kills from stealth once i got the sneak attack perks so maybe you have something useful that your overlooking?

Wood elf. I know they have the crappiest racial abilities but it was appropriate for an archer, role play wise.
---
CE's Resident Scotsman.
Recently sigwiped.
#12LockeadonPosted 4/19/2013 5:23:01 AM
pinky0926 posted...
Lockeadon posted...
out of curiousity what race are you? maybe you will have an easier time if you take advantage of your racial abilities more? i know that my orc's berserk more or less guarantees one hit kills from stealth once i got the sneak attack perks so maybe you have something useful that your overlooking?

Wood elf. I know they have the crappiest racial abilities but it was appropriate for an archer, role play wise.

considering they are supposed to be the best archers in tamriel you would think they would have a racial that's useful for archery >.>
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
#13pinky0926(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 8:42:04 AM
Lockeadon posted...
pinky0926 posted...
Lockeadon posted...

considering they are supposed to be the best archers in tamriel you would think they would have a racial that's useful for archery >.>

Seriously. I was thinking a "oneness" ability that gives you 50% bonus to archery for a short time or something.
---
CE's Resident Scotsman.
Recently sigwiped.
#14LockeadonPosted 4/19/2013 9:05:18 AM
pinky0926 posted...
Lockeadon posted...
pinky0926 posted...
Lockeadon posted...

Seriously. I was thinking a "oneness" ability that gives you 50% bonus to archery for a short time or something.

well orcs already have something like that but if it increased attack speed and worked with all weapons it would make them a fantastic choice not only for archers but other physical classes,
---
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider