question about next game

#1iDontCareBearPosted 4/19/2013 7:08:40 AM
I LOVE Skyrim. The game is amazing and easy to pick up and learn. Probably my favorite game ever. Played Oblivion and it was good but not skyrim good. Never played Morrowind as it seemed too nerdy at the time. No one played RPGs then like they do today. So i was wondering when do you guys think Skyrim 2 will come out?
#2DurnehviirPosted 4/19/2013 7:12:19 AM
Two?

Never.

The Elder Scrolls franchise doesn't deal in sequals.

The Elder Scrolls II (2) has already existed.

It will be a sad day if ever an ES sequal was released. I would never touch a new ES game.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#3Dovah_AhPosted 4/19/2013 7:14:03 AM
Durnehviir posted...
Two?

Never.

The Elder Scrolls franchise doesn't deal in sequals.

The Elder Scrolls II (2) has already existed.

It will be a sad day if ever an ES sequal was released. I would never touch a new ES game.

^
This guy speaks the truth.
#4MC2011Posted 4/19/2013 7:14:11 AM
Never.

Activision bought out Bethesda and apparently they're planning to make a "modern" Fallout, with competitive multiplayer. I guess it was a response to Call of Duty's slowly decreasing overall sales per game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/DxkWRFV.jpg
#5TwoBladesOneBowPosted 4/19/2013 7:14:52 AM
I don't know. At the most a year because Bethesda isn't going to make the fourth Oblivion, but I heard that they want to make a new series called Fallout: New Skyrim so you never know.
---
Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Lykos- Redguard, War Shaman
Lucius- Imperial, Swordsman
#6iDontCareBear(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 7:15:37 AM
They would be stupid not to release a sequel considering how popular the game is.
#7The_nWjoePosted 4/19/2013 7:18:09 AM
Don't feed the troll. TC had a couple topics like this yesterday that got taken down. Remember the name so you do get fooled again. :)
#8F_GalikanokusPosted 4/19/2013 7:21:25 AM
Make it better! Turn up the good, turn down the suck! Turn down the suck knob! I think you got suck all the way cranked to 10, cranked it right up to 10! I think you broke the knob off cranking it so hard!
---
"I will remember them as the human beings they were, not the grotesque pieces of human remains they became."
#9jammymacsterPosted 4/19/2013 7:26:13 AM
Fallout: Skybliviwind.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#10Scorex_VIIPosted 4/19/2013 7:48:12 AM
You could be a little more stealthy... Going in a trolling rampant ESPECIALLY with a "new user" account...Lol. I knew trolls have way too much time in theyre hands, but didnt know they were this dumb nowdays...

But, carry on by all means.