Not Cool Bethesda...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Blade_Of_Ice

Blade_Of_Ice
3 years ago#1
So I decided to hold off on buying the Dragonborn DLC when it was 50% off cause i figured that when the next dlc came out it would go on sale again, but less than a month after the sale they drop that lovely NO MORE DLC bombshell...not cool.

I plan on trading in about 13 games next week and if i had downloaded the dragonborn i could have traded in skyrim with the rest.

User Info: Durnehviir

Durnehviir
3 years ago#2
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
So I decided to hold off on buying the Dragonborn DLC when it was 50% off cause i figured that when the next dlc came out it would go on sale again, but less than a month after the sale they drop that lovely NO MORE DLC bombshell...not cool.

I plan on trading in about 13 games next week and if i had downloaded the dragonborn i could have traded in skyrim with the rest.

How the f*** is this Bethesda's fault, bro?

I was a huge miser, for reasons that weren't even guarantied, I blame Bethesda that I missed out on trading in their game.

I'm not responsible with my funds!!! Wah, its all their fault!

Take responsibility for yourself, grow up and shut up.
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.

User Info: Dovah_Ah

Dovah_Ah
3 years ago#3
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

Not cool Bethesda!!! You only gave me over 300 hrs of awesomeness and 2 DLCs, but I want more. I don't want you to move on and make a new game, I want to keep playing this one with add-ons.

Boo-Hoo....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived