Not Cool Bethesda...

#1Blade_Of_IcePosted 4/19/2013 8:49:14 AM
So I decided to hold off on buying the Dragonborn DLC when it was 50% off cause i figured that when the next dlc came out it would go on sale again, but less than a month after the sale they drop that lovely NO MORE DLC bombshell...not cool.

I plan on trading in about 13 games next week and if i had downloaded the dragonborn i could have traded in skyrim with the rest.
#2DurnehviirPosted 4/19/2013 8:58:27 AM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...
So I decided to hold off on buying the Dragonborn DLC when it was 50% off cause i figured that when the next dlc came out it would go on sale again, but less than a month after the sale they drop that lovely NO MORE DLC bombshell...not cool.

I plan on trading in about 13 games next week and if i had downloaded the dragonborn i could have traded in skyrim with the rest.

How the f*** is this Bethesda's fault, bro?

I was a huge miser, for reasons that weren't even guarantied, I blame Bethesda that I missed out on trading in their game.

I'm not responsible with my funds!!! Wah, its all their fault!

Take responsibility for yourself, grow up and shut up.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#3Dovah_AhPosted 4/19/2013 8:59:02 AM
Blade_Of_Ice posted...

Not cool Bethesda!!! You only gave me over 300 hrs of awesomeness and 2 DLCs, but I want more. I don't want you to move on and make a new game, I want to keep playing this one with add-ons.

Boo-Hoo....