Is anyone else addicted to bound weapons?

#1combat_wombat6Posted 4/20/2013 3:11:33 PM
I seriously can't bring myself to use anything else.
---
XBL GT: Combatwombat6
#2PootbirdPosted 4/20/2013 3:12:42 PM
I hate dem.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#3NekoSlavePosted 4/20/2013 3:14:43 PM
I miss the lack of variety (I know there is one for each "skill" but it's not the same) however I do love that you can upgrade them via an easy-access perk.
---
I was able to reload my assault rifle in front of one of them because they were too busy looking threatening. -Rob_Indahood
#4Scorex_VIIPosted 4/20/2013 3:18:46 PM
I am...And i noticed they have been gaining popularity...Looks that way anyways lol.

People always complain the game is EZ right? Bound weapons add a nice challenge imo. I like them, they look badass and fit my RP. A true assassin doesnt use "weapons"... Cant be caught if there is no murder weapon!
#5auldfhartePosted 4/20/2013 3:41:41 PM
As many times as I've played , my current character is the first to use bound weapon. I perked the one-handed tree and bow tree. Made leveling up easy, and at level 59 they still do great damage. Now I wished I used them with other mage characters.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#6combat_wombat6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 3:42:22 PM
Scorex_VII posted...
I am...And i noticed they have been gaining popularity...Looks that way anyways lol.

People always complain the game is EZ right? Bound weapons add a nice challenge imo. I like them, they look badass and fit my RP. A true assassin doesnt use "weapons"... Cant be caught if there is no murder weapon!

Also, infiltration is much easier when you dont have physical weapons.
---
XBL GT: Combatwombat6
#7DougymcPosted 4/20/2013 3:45:35 PM
I am not addicted to them, but I love the bow and sword. I'm not big on 2-handed, so the battleaxe isn't very appealing. I haven't used the dagger yet, either.
#8silverhunter16Posted 4/20/2013 4:33:19 PM
Other than the axe, I love bound weapons and currently have 2 builds that use them as their main form of weaponry.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#9turn_basedPosted 4/20/2013 4:51:00 PM
Not addicted, per say, but enjoy the 'balanced' feel of them.

Coupled with heavy armor, Steed Stone, silent casting and sneak perks they are powerful and relevant throughout the game.

Always believed that some of the most dangerous people are those who can just speak their weapons into existence and then banish them with a simple waving of the hands...
#10Mick65Posted 4/20/2013 4:51:42 PM
I have one bounder build. Dual wield swords and stand up bow. He leveled up conjuration faster than my necromancer.
On another character bound weapons are my soul trap backups. A few others use them occasionally.
---
JAFO