Is anyone else addicted to bound weapons?

#21combat_wombat6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 8:02:59 PM
demonwyrm posted...
FredCat07 posted...
I am so I don't have to hunting down the room after Deathlord shout my weapon off my hand.

Agreed. For the same reason it's nice that they're completely weightless, freeing up your inventory.

Also not having to worry about keeping high powered arrows stocked. Bound bow means infinite deadric arrows.
---
XBL GT: Combatwombat6
#22TaigaWilliamPosted 4/20/2013 8:36:42 PM
Bout time you guys caught on. = )

srsly, bound bow has always been god tier. It functions at highest tier for long and medium range and is passable at close range with the stagger perk with Force Without Effort.
---
"I knocked her up the first try. I take these vitamins from Singapore. They're intended only for elephants." Raken - Bullet in the Face
#23Sand_CoffinPosted 4/20/2013 9:23:00 PM
demonwyrm posted...
Sand_Coffin posted...
But using them doesn't up the bow or 2 handed skill, does it? Just the Conjuration skill increases.

Actually, all are affected. Summoning the weapons levels your conjuration, using the weapons levels the individual weapon skills.

Oh! Sweet. I played with them for a bit but stopped using the spells because I thought they didn't level up those skills. Guess I'll start using them again, I did like them. I wish there was a 2 handed sword one.
#24HatchetHoundPosted 4/20/2013 9:25:49 PM
I'm not really a fan of them. They're too weak for me.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#25silverhunter16Posted 4/20/2013 9:28:33 PM
HatchetHound posted...
I'm not really a fan of them. They're too balanced for me.

Fixed
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#26charon78auPosted 4/20/2013 9:55:21 PM
I started a character with the explress purpose of using bound weapons exclusively, but I never really played it through.

The cool thing is, that you can get all of them fairly early on, without too much trouble.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#27RobRoy316Posted 4/20/2013 10:16:09 PM
I love bound weapons. Especially when you get the silent or quiet casting perk. Great for the bow when you're clearing areas. The banishing perk is pretty awesome too when fighting different mages. I just got bored of the look, so I try different weapons and combos all the time but my go-to are always the bound weapons.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#28Ryan-06Posted 4/21/2013 4:59:04 AM
I never use them. confused as to damage.
What is the damage rating for them? Do they scale with your conjuration level or stay fixed? This is why I just stick to blades I can smith and know its stats.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
tinyurl.com/bm97ztn, http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif