Which region do you visit the least?

#11MC2011(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 6:18:12 PM
Falkreath.

I literally never bother going there unless I have to, don't know why...

Indeed. It's between that and Eastmarch.

Course Falkreath looks lovely... but for some reason I just avoid it. Eastmarch is basically Ulfricland in a rather ****ty looking city I tend to avoid and the barren graylands.
---
T8e w*!m+% i, wh[>e 1)v=d [o6r %8fe.
The woman in white saved your life.
#12SoulOfFaythPosted 4/20/2013 6:21:11 PM
Haafingar, for some reason I hardly ever venture out to Solitude, except on my current Dawnguard playthrough. I guess that's also because I've only done the civil war for the Stormcloaks.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#13auldfhartePosted 4/20/2013 6:52:03 PM
The Reach. For some reason the landscape bores me, and I don't like Markarth--too boxy.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#14Cast_SupremacyPosted 4/20/2013 7:24:00 PM
Probably Hjaalmarch. I WANT to like it and Morthal more as I love Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone but there's never any reason fkr me to be there. I'm probably spending the most time in Falkreath at the moment, as I'm trying a no fast travel game, and it's just down the road from Lakeview for supplies.
#15MrGazzoPosted 4/20/2013 7:28:54 PM
I don't really like the whole atmosphere of the Reach. probably because of the forsworn...
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#16EddMarioPosted 4/20/2013 7:43:54 PM
MrGazzo posted...
I don't really like the whole atmosphere of the Reach. probably because of the forsworn...

---
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
#17Dr4g0n_S1ay3rPosted 4/20/2013 7:47:51 PM
Falkreath I only go there like twice to get the daedric quests that are there
#18FalloutgenuisPosted 4/20/2013 10:13:56 PM
Definitely the Reach, u don't know what it is I just loathe entering Markarth. I wish they would have gave it a different atmosphere. When I go there all I feel is fear and hopelessness. Windhelm is easily my favorite city, once it's imperial that is.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#19TheUltimateMaryPosted 4/20/2013 10:34:24 PM
I never go to Winterhold for some reason. I don't play mages, so the college doesn't really interest me. Plus the town itself just seems kind of useless and dull IMO. So I just never go there on any of my newer playthroughs.
---
"Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or pa that was the dragon?"
#20lenmuttPosted 4/20/2013 10:42:59 PM
chosequin posted...
Evil_Sandwich posted...
Falkreath.

I literally never bother going there unless I have to, don't know why...

Same here lol.

i have a feeling you two are talking about the city not the region....